• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Et tu Maureen?

Alright, it's not your view, but it's a common view.

Is this a defense?

As ineffectual as a Hillary Clinton proposal.

Hillary did not come out for universal health insurance only.

She created a convoluted and contorted system to protect insurance corporations. A system for corporations, not people.

So it is not just trying and failing. It is harming the effort for universal heath insurance because you create a system that can easily be attacked as uselessly complex.

Now you're backtracking since you said she was ineffectual in reference to her plan being rejected. If you hated the plan, then you should be happy it failed your self-defeating purity test.

And you failed to answer why do you care if it helped bring in a Republican Congress when you believe there is no difference between the parties.

Is this a defense of her plan? Because I don't see it.

I don't think I've said Hillary is no different. Just ineffectual to the point of being dangerous.

Nothing for anybody to get their hopes up for.

She will be not very different from Obama.

In other words not all that good for working people but very good for corporations and large investors.

Now you're backtracking since you said she was ineffectual in reference to her plan being rejected. If you hated the plan, then you should be happy it failed your self-defeating purity test.

And you failed to answer why do you care if it helped bring in a Republican Congress when you believe there is no difference between the parties.

No, it's an critique of your incoherent words.

I don't think I've said Hillary is no different. Just ineffectual to the point of being dangerous.

?????? Aren't you the guy that keeps calling her a Republican?

No, it's an critique of your incoherent words.

?????? Aren't you the guy that keeps calling her a Republican?

So you have no defense of her contorted and twisted plan to satisfy corporate interests? So why defend her?

She is what used to be called a moderate Republican. Not that long ago. Her greatest allegiance is to the corporate interests that keep her in power. When push comes to shove it is corporate interests she will look after.

But most Republicans in Congress have moved far to the right. Nothing moderate about them. Most to the point of insanity.

Back
Top Bottom