• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Everything the Trump Crime Family touches turns to crap.

You must be a man. There is always a danger of women in landscaping, They tend to prefer flowers to more practical solutions like trees.

I do wonder where the trees went. Did they remove them for transplant or cut them down with no regard?

Americans Recoil In Horror After Melania Rips Trees Planted By JFK Out Of White House Rose Garden

View attachment 29057

Everything they touch turns to crap. Everything.

The BEFORE picture has tulips. They would not be in bloom right now, anyway, would they? They bloom in Spring.

We may have to wait for spring to see if there's damage or improvement.
Or for Trump to post a pic with colored Sharpie flowers. "And the flowers come in, here, here, here. Or come up. Or are installed, whatever the groundkeeper does. But beautiful flowers. Yuge blossoms. All the colors of the rainbows. And real rainbows, not gay-pride rainbows. Just you wait. But you have to reelect me so we'll be here in spring. Send money now to save the rose garden rosies. Ring around the rosies, remember that?"

Was that a dogwood or a blooming cherry? If the former, good riddance! I hate dogwood and would have transplanted them far away if it were my property. That's the worst tree in North America.

My understanding is that they added cables, wires, sidewalks and such for the media in order to more easily hold press conferences there. It looks like from the picture that the one tree in the back is the same. I would have to see it person to really determine if it was destructive or disrespectful to the original design by Jackie Kennedy.

OK, I was fine with everything else the Trump administration has done, but this landscaping decision is one step too far. I'm on Team Biden now.

Back
Top Bottom