• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Famous Movie Lines for The Wrong Movie

Thanks.

What line goes here?

View attachment 36258
We're gonna dance to one song, and one song only: "Lady Humps" by the Blackeyed Peas. "What you gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside your trunk? I'm a get you, get you drunk, get you drunk off my lady humps, my humps, my humps, my lovely lady humps."

caf5b77b711e1d8559172e1b0b4c1938.jpg

- We both know you belong with Dexter. You're part of his work, the thing that keeps him going. I'm no good at being noble, but... do you have any idea what would happen if you stay here with me?

- Of course I do. Sex. Wild, free, passionate, unbridled sex. I would fondle you in ways you can't imagine. I would pleasure you at any time, in any place, in any way, for as long as you could possibly desire.

- We both know you belong with Dexter. You're part of his work, the thing that keeps him going. I'm no good at being noble, but... do you have any idea what would happen if you stay here with me?

- Of course I do. Sex. Wild, free, passionate, unbridled sex. I would fondle you in ways you can't imagine. I would pleasure you at any time, in any place, in any way, for as long as you could possibly desire.

WINNER

- Of course I do. Sex. Wild, free, passionate, unbridled sex. I would fondle you in ways you can't imagine. I would pleasure you at any time, in any place, in any way, for as long as you could possibly desire

[Wrong Thread] No, this is the right thread. The above post is in the wrong thread, but I seem unable to edit it.

MV5BMmY4YzY1MTUtMTc0YS00YjAzLTkyMTgtYmI0NTczZWQyNzkxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM0ODM0NDk@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

"We're the wet bandits! The wet bandits!"

Felix Ungar:
Always try to use your coasters, huh, fellas? A scotch and a little bit of water...

Speed:
Scotch and a little bit of water and I have my coaster.

Felix Ungar:
I don't want to be a pest, but you know what glasses can do.

Oscar Madison:
[under his breath] They leave little rings on the table.

Felix Ungar:
They leave little rings on the table!

Oscar Madison:
[under his breath] And we don't want little rings on the table.

Thanks.

What line goes here?
11 Reasons Why Arrival is the Best Film of the Year | Scene and Heard:  Scene's News Blog1497 × 787
Gozer the Gozerian... good evening. As a duly designated representative of the City, County and State of New York, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.

Winner!

Reactions: SLD
Back
Top Bottom