• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

First "Daily" Press Briefing to be held today after 2 week drought

starwater

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Moving to the 4th Dimension
Should be interesting to see how Sarah Sanders will twist herself into a wormy ball over all of this fallout.

I will have the popcorn ready.

Should be interesting to see how Sarah Sanders will twist herself into a wormy ball over all of this fallout.

I will have the popcorn ready.

She will say something to justify or excuse what Trump did or said, and then he will immediately contradict her on Hannity.

AND I QUOTE:

The President thinks that we have to focus on securing our election integrity and our election systems, which is why he has spent so much time with his administration making sure that this doesn't happen again. Let's not forget this didn't happen under President Trump's watch. This happened under the Obama administration. We’re taking steps, we're making bold reforms to try to fix this and make sure it never happens again.

Of course it's someone elses fault.

AND I QUOTE:

The President thinks that we have to focus on securing our election integrity and our election systems, which is why he has spent so much time with his administration making sure that this doesn't happen again. Let's not forget this didn't happen under President Trump's watch. This happened under the Obama administration. We’re taking steps, we're making bold reforms to try to fix this and make sure it never happens again.

If by taking steps you mean: "Our intelligence agencies are doing their job and trying their best to maintain election integrity with absolutely no guidance or direction from the White House whatsoever."

I don't see where she gets the wherewithal to get in front of the camera.

AND I QUOTE:

Trump’s Absurd Attempt to Blame Obama for Russian Interference

When the intelligence agencies first became aware of the cyber-attacks on both our election systems and on the DNC servers and emails of Democratic leaders, they took those findings to Obama. He was rightly concerned about seeing as interfering in the election to help Hillary Clinton, so he went to Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan, showed them the evidence and said that the only way they could make this public without being seen as putting a thumb on the scale is to make a joint, public, bipartisan statement about it. McConnell refused to be a part of it.

President Trump's blaming the wrong person.

She is a shining example of Christian morality and values.

Ser9usly, she stands up and gets shit in her face for a man she has to know is entirely transactional and who will throw her under a bus if it suits him.

Back
Top Bottom