• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

First Female President of USA

If Kamala Harris wants to be POTUS, then her path to victory is going to be playing up her "law and order" credentials in order to appease the DINOs, and she might be able to win over a we wavering conservatives if she gets in enough photo-ops with military people. She would also be the first Democrat in history to succeed another Democrat.

I would not vote against her in the general election, but as for whether I would vote for her in the primary, we'll have to see who else is running.

Well, Tucker Carlson (who went to school in Switzerland, btw) says KH went to school in Canada for a period of time so she's not really an American in that sense.

^^^ Resting bitch face ^^^

Well, Tucker Carlson (who went to school in Switzerland, btw) says KH went to school in Canada for a period of time so she's not really an American in that sense.

^^^ Resting bitch face ^^^

How often does he mention that Raphael (Ted) Cruz was born in Canada?
Tom

Tom C, I can't say since i don't watch Carlson, but I'm going to make a guess of zero, zip, nada, 0, nope, no way Jose, Mario Nopez...

Tom C, I can't say since i don't watch Carlson, but I'm going to make a guess of zero, zip, nada, 0, nope, no way Jose, Mario Nopez...
I'm shocked I tell you, shocked! Imagine a show with a right wing bias saying right wing biased things.
You spelled hypocrisy wrong.

It's been awhile since I watched a full Tucker Carlson clip, but on this one, I noticed something I missed before. When he dips into his "I'm just asking questions" mode, his voice gets really...how do I put this...squeaky. The pitch rises when he's making an accusation that might not be anywhere near to the truth. It's like someone is goosing him like a whoopee cushion. Focus on the word "clearly" about 30-35 seconds in. Is that a "tell?"

I'm just asking questions.

Seems like Tucker Carlson is trying to do birtherism on KH. From  Kamala Harris she spent her high-school years in Montreal, Quebec, Canada: 1976 - 82 (ages 12 - 18) (she was born in 1964). But nearly all of her life before and after that was spent in the US, and she was born in Oakland, California, US.

Would 85 minutes have been enough time to annex United States to Canada? If not, she might be just biding her time...

Tucker Carlson
Carlson was born Tucker McNear Carlson in the Mission District of San Francisco, California, on May 16, 1969.[1][27]

When Carlson was in first grade, his father moved Tucker and his brother to the La Jolla neighborhood of San Diego, California, and raised them there.[44][45] Carlson attended La Jolla Country Day School and grew up in a home overlooking the La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club.[46] His father owned property in Nevada, Vermont, and islands in Maine and Nova Scotia.[46][28] In 1984, his father unsuccessfully challenged incumbent Republican Mayor Roger Hedgecock in the San Diego mayoral race.[47]

Carlson was briefly enrolled at Collège du Léman, a boarding school in Switzerland, but says he was "kicked out".[50] He attained his secondary education at St. George's School, a boarding school in Middletown, Rhode Island, where he started dating his future wife, Susan Andrews, the headmaster's daughter.[51] He then went to Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut, graduating in 1991 with a BA in history.[30] Carlson's Trinity yearbook describes him as a member of the "Dan White Society", an apparent reference to the American political assassin who murdered San Francisco Mayor George Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk.[52][53][54] After college, Carlson tried to join the Central Intelligence Agency, but his application was denied, after which he decided to pursue a career in journalism with the encouragement of his father, who advised him that "they'll take anybody."[30][55]
Then his journalism career, in both right-wing and mainstream news and commentary outlets.

He seems like a spoiled brat, going to expensive private and boarding schools and getting a liberal-arts degree -- the sort of degree that right-wingers enjoy mocking.

Thanks to Tucker she's now also the first Canadian US President.

If Kamala Harris wants to be POTUS, then her path to victory is going to be playing up her "law and order" credentials in order to appease the DINOs,
That ship has probably sailed since she hitched her wagon to the left-wing of the Democratic Party in 2020. Think her idiotic tweet where she joined Elizabeth Warren in claiming that the justified shooting of Michael Brown was "murder" or her saying she was "proud" of Jacob Blake.

She would also be the first Democrat in history to succeed another Democrat.
Truman? LBJ? Buchanan? Van Buren?

That's an ad for a dictionary. I sincerely doubt that "has been to Canada" will be in that dictionary.
Heck, I've been to Canada more than once. My dad's parents immigrated from there shortly after WWI. We've got tons of relatives there. But that doesn't make me a Canadian.
I kinda wish it did.
Tom

That ship has probably sailed since she hitched her wagon to the left-wing of the Democratic Party in 2020.
I cannot imagine a rational reason for believing that Biden and the DNC Establishment qualify as left wing. But I can easily think of reasons for believing that.
Tom

Back
Top Bottom