• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

First Female President of USA

I cannot imagine a rational reason for believing that Biden and the DNC Establishment qualify as left wing.
I did not mean Biden and the DNC (although Biden has disappointed with his leftward lurch since taking office).
What I meant is that Harris joined Warren and Sanders in the leftmost lane in the 2020 primaries.

That's an ad for a dictionary. I sincerely doubt that "has been to Canada" will be in that dictionary.
Heck, I've been to Canada more than once. My dad's parents immigrated from there shortly after WWI. We've got tons of relatives there. But that doesn't make me a Canadian.
I kinda wish it did.
Tom
FYI I was poking fun at Tucker for his opening statement about Harris having been raised in as well as going to high school in Canada. I presume some of his viewers interpreted that as "SHE'S CANADIAN!!". Thus my "first Canadian president" comment.

Kamala Harris is the first woman to be de jure acting President, with powers formally transferred to her. Her predecessors were all de facto acting Presidents, even Edith Wilson.

KH went to law school, and she was a prosecutor for several years, so she'd know what de facto and de jure are.

Back
Top Bottom