• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Floriduh - still doing freedumb after all these years

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
I'd hate to be in Florida when the zombies start coming around.

The State Government shouldn't be telling families what to do if their child is bitten by a zombie...

They are endorsing vaccine hysteria. Our medical industry did such a good job at preventing disease, people have become stupid, thinking the disease doesn't exist.

It brings to mind Governor Ron lecturing that high school kid to remove his mask at the height of the pandemic -- c'mon, don't be a pussy. Be brave like me.

I'd hate to be in Florida when the zombies start coming around.

The State Government shouldn't be telling families what to do if their child is bitten by a zombie...

They are endorsing vaccine hysteria. Our medical industry did such a good job at preventing disease, people have become stupid, thinking the disease doesn't exist.
Florida is, I think, a perfect example of "life after zombification" already.

Philosophical zombies count, right?

Maybe this will become part of a theoretical model of a society's decline.

"Decline is marked by...return to preindustrial literacy rates...preventable spread of previously eradicated diseases..."

Maybe this will become part of a theoretical model of a society's decline.

"Decline is marked by...return to preindustrial literacy rates...preventable spread of previously eradicated diseases..."

Basically, it's the barbarian hordes, but it's from within.

Back
Top Bottom