• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

For the last time, Trump is not a racist sexist scumbag!

axelrodtrumptweet.jpg

This actually makes some sense, but I don't think Trump is that bright and calculating.

Actually, it was reported on Fox. No. I don't watch Fox, but the other stations frequently play clips from Fox. Some of the Fox news people were actually criticizing Trump for his latest racist tweets. It's just that his supporters are also racists, so they don't give a shit. In fact, I'm sure that many of them love it when he says racist things.

I was going to say that most of his supporters are racists, but no. Anyone who still is able to support this sick fuck is a racist!

The weekend second string Fox And Friends crew were laughing about them.

Today’s headline on foxnews is that AOC and the others want to guillotine any who oppose them.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/vic...d-aims-to-guillotine-the-democratic-old-guard

SLD

This actually makes some sense, but I don't think Trump is that bright and calculating.

Also, what it actually proved is that Trump's blatant racism is emblematic of the entire Republican party, given that 98% of the Republican representatives declared that they have no problem with Trump's racist statements, and they did that b/c they know the vast majority of their voters don't either.

By engaging in a blatantly racist outburst, Trump has challenged the rank and file Republicans in congress and in the streets to either condemn the outburst or align themselves with the racism. Only 4 Republican congresspeople in the house joined with the Democrats in condemning the President's outburst.

Mitch McConnell doesn't condemn the comments, won't bring a motion to condemn them in the senate, and like a coward, declines to offer his opinion on what he might think if his wife, who is a minority, had been included among the president's targets.

If David Axelrod thinks this gambit is a clever move to paint the Democrats as a whole to be as liberal as the 4 congresswomen targeted, the sword has two blades. The Republicans can not be called the party of Lincoln after a show like this.

Remember when the GOP said that Hillary was crazy for calling half of Trump's base "a basket of deplorables?" Look at where we are now. 95% of Republican CONGRESS PEOPLE refuse to condemn blatant racism from the president.

So apparently, at one of his KKK rallies, they are now chanting "Send Her Home" instead of "Lock Her Up"

For crying out loud, why don't the Republicans just come right out and say it. Cowards.

So apparently, at one of his KKK rallies, they are now chanting "Send Her Home" instead of "Lock Her Up"

For crying out loud, why don't the Republicans just come right out and say it. Cowards.

You answered your own question.

Back
Top Bottom