• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

For those who want to discuss the history of, current study of, and future predictions for black supremacy, black on white racism, and media bias in f

because that is what a rioting group of people look and sound like to me... call a spade a spade... Why do you ask? It's not like I said a pack of squirrels.. I can see you getting all uppity about that... but, again, if the shoe fits:

And now, of course, one wonders why you chose the word "spade".

Do you really WONDER? Don't turn this guy loose with a squirrel. I am sure he would rub their fur the wrong way....He just affects me that way. I read the posts and duly note all the coded racist expressions...the guy is just a SAVAGE!;)

From what I got from discussions elsewhere, the students were shunning the mainstream media because they didn't need it to have their message heard. From their point of view, social media on the Internet are convenient to the point reporters started to seem like a liability.

Of course, there's the problem that they were preventing the reporters from accessing a public venue, and that "reporters were barred from looking at what is happening" is also a message that can be read unfavorably.

And now, of course, one wonders why you chose the word "spade".

Do you really WONDER? Don't turn this guy loose with a squirrel. I am sure he would rub their fur the wrong way....He just affects me that way. I read the posts and duly note all the coded racist expressions...the guy is just a SAVAGE!;)

My racism is mostly Poe. My wife is Afro-American... moreso than any one of my (so-called) Afro-American friends that never even met their (distant) African-born relatives. My father-in-law was born in Africa (no, not South Africa). I personally grew up as a racial minority in my community. so I guess I "cannot be racist".

Back
Top Bottom