• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

‘Friends’ star Matthew Perry dead from apparent drowning

Fame can be hell. All the sacrifices to become famous, and then learn about all the new sacrifices that come with it.

I do feel for celebrities in that we know so little about them, but yet claim to know all about them because of a few articles here and there.

Fame can be hell. All the sacrifices to become famous, and then learn about all the new sacrifices that come with it.

I do feel for celebrities in that we know so little about them, but yet claim to know all about them because of a few articles here and there.
I know he's been fairly open about his struggle with alcohol addiction. I suspect that's why he drowned in a hot tub.

I know he's been fairly open about his struggle with alcohol addiction. I suspect that's why he drowned in a hot tub.
Likewise, that was my first thought, also.

Apparently it was from recreational use of ketamine.

Back
Top Bottom