• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Gary Jognson Has A Seizure On Camera

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/5nCze88WFuQ[/YOUTUBE]
Oh, my god! He's too diseased to be president. :D

Is agree that he's too diseased to be President. That disease is libertarian philosophy.

He is better than both Clinton and Trump. He'd have my vote at this point if I had one.
So, a minimum wage, environmental protections and minority rights are less important to you than proper email security?

According to the Internets he must have caught Zika-West Nile-SARS-swine flu from Hillary.

He is better than both Clinton and Trump. He'd have my vote at this point if I had one.
So, a minimum wage, environmental protections and minority rights are less important to you than proper email security?

I don't take Clinton at her word and I see her as corrupt and in the pocket of the 1%. I don't believe she will raise minimum wage. I don't believe she will do anything against big money. I do believe she will go more hawkish than Obama and do even more drone strike type stuff. I hope she proves me wrong.

I also don't think Johnson can win, but would still vote for him. Third parties need to come out strong this year to make a statement and shake things up a little. The 2 party system needs to be broken. I would love to at least see somebody but just Hillary and Trump on the debate stages.

I don't take Clinton at her word and I see her as corrupt and in the pocket of the 1%. I don't believe she will raise minimum wage. I don't believe she will do anything against big money. I do believe she will go more hawkish than Obama and do even more drone strike type stuff. I hope she proves me wrong.
The world and the US has fared quite well with Obama in the White house. Complaining that Hillary will bring more of the same is actually quite reassuring compared to how bad things could get with wildcards like Johnson and Trump.

More of the same is actually not bad.
I also don't think Johnson can win, but would still vote for him. Third parties need to come out strong this year to make a statement and shake things up a little. The 2 party system needs to be broken. I would love to at least see somebody but just Hillary and Trump on the debate stages.
The two party system will always return as long as first past the post voting applies to all the top offices of the land. It's pointless to pine for the impossible.

I'm can't speak to Hillary's honesty or lack thereof, but I have confidence in her tendency to go for the path of greatest political expedience. She now knows that the voters she really needs are the Berners, so I expect that she will push for raising the minimum wage, and will make at least token moves against "big money". She may be in the pocket of the 1%, but will likely try to convince them to make a few concessions in the interest of preventing an outright revolt, which the ascendance of Trump portends.

I'm can't speak to Hillary's honesty or lack thereof, but I have confidence in her tendency to go for the path of greatest political expedience. She now knows that the voters she really needs are the Berners, so I expect that she will push for raising the minimum wage, and will make at least token moves against "big money". She may be in the pocket of the 1%, but will likely try to convince them to make a few concessions in the interest of preventing an outright revolt, which the ascendance of Trump portends.

She'll only really going to make those moves if she gets herself a Dem congress. I don't think that she particularly gives any more of a shit about the 1% than she does about the other 99% and it's just that it's politically expedient for her to cater to them, so that's what she does in order to get the best deal possible. If the left wing are able to demonstrate in November that they have political power, it will be expedient for her to cater to those guys instead - if not, not.

I've never registered as a member of a political party. I'm one of the independents that Johnson speaks about. I am certainly not one of his supporters.

Back
Top Bottom