• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Gay Colombian Teen Bullied To Death By Catholic School Officials

Potoooooooo

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
http://www.queerty.com/gay-colombian-teen-bullied-to-death-by-catholic-school-officials-20140912
Screen-Shot-2014-09-12-at-9.39.45-AM-360x307.png

The mother of a 16-year-old gay Colombian boy who committed suicide last month has come forward with shocking allegations that officials at her son’s Catholic school had bullied him to death.
According to El Espectador, Sergio Urrego had endured relentless bullying and harassment from administrators at Gimnasio Castillo Campestre, a Catholic high school in Bogota, after they confiscated his phone and discovered a photo of him kissing his boyfriend on it.
School officials reportedly blocked Urrego’s requests for transfer and forced him to visit a school psychologist. After weeks of torture, multiple class suspensions and accusations of being an “anarchist,” an “atheist” and a “homosexual,” Urrego jumped from the roof of a shopping center in Bogota.

I know experience should teach me otherwise, but I am always deeply disturbed at the unchristian behavior of many so-called "christians".

Back
Top Bottom