• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

God comes out against Trump

Malintent

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
The weather wasn't so bad on Inauguration Day... Until Trump entered the stage. On queue, God released a deluge of rain on the incoming president, in obvious protest of this great sin against America.

From that moment on, God has sent torrential rain, winds, floods, and landslides across the entire country. It has not let up since he stepped upon the stage to become President.

God-fearing Americans must unite to remove this blemish on the American values of goodness, honesty, and integrity.. before god punishes you for failing to read His signs.

You have been placed on notice.

I will pray for you.

The Almighty's aim isn't too good, my woodpile here in Spain got a right soaking last night.
Malintent, would you pray that He finds His spectacles please ...

The Almighty's aim isn't too good, my woodpile here in Spain got a right soaking last night.
Malintent, would you pray that He finds His spectacles please ...

Well, have a glass of Jerez then ;)

I didn't watch the Inaug. on purpose, but I heard that, a) when BOTT (Beast of Trump Tower) touched the Lincoln Bible, smoke came out of it, and b) in the middle of his inaug. rant, a bald eagle came out of nowhere, landed on his shoulder, took a flinty-eyed look around, staring hard at BOTT's fans in the crowd, and took a massive runny dump on the pres. Are these urban legends?

I didn't watch the Inaug. on purpose, but I heard that, a) when BOTT (Beast of Trump Tower) touched the Lincoln Bible, smoke came out of it, and b) in the middle of his inaug. rant, a bald eagle came out of nowhere, landed on his shoulder, took a flinty-eyed look around, staring hard at BOTT's fans in the crowd, and took a massive runny dump on the pres. Are these urban legends?

No, just alternative facts.

Back
Top Bottom