• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

GOP senators request details on Hunter Biden's travel for probe

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/481737-gop-senators-request-details-on-hunter-bidens-travel-for-probe

Republican Sens. Chuck Grassley (Iowa) and Ron Johnson (Wis.) are requesting details on the travel records for former Vice President Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden as they turn their focus past the impeachment trial.

Grassley and Johnson — the chairmen of the Senate Finance and Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs committees, respectively — sent a letter to Secret Service Director James Murray saying they were requesting the documents as part of a probe into "potential conflicts of interest posed by the business activities of Hunter Biden and his associates during the Obama administration."

"We write to request information about whether Hunter Biden used government-sponsored travel to help conduct private business, to include his work for Rosemont Seneca and related entities in China and Ukraine," the two senators added.

These questions would have been a bit more reasonable when, I don't know, BIDEN WAS THE FUCKING VICE PRESIDENT!!!

Wasn't Kuschner's family or company caught trying to trade high grade Visas to the US for investment in their company?

These questions would have been a bit more reasonable when, I don't know, BIDEN WAS THE FUCKING VICE PRESIDENT!!!

Wasn't Kuschner's family or company caught trying to trade high grade Visas to the US for investment in their company?

BDS (Biden Derangement Syndrome) is epidemic among Trumpanzees. Almost as if State TV was pushing it.
Oh, right - they are. They've got the idiots looking for Bidens under their beds.

BDS (Biden Derangement Syndrome) is epidemic among Trumpanzees. Almost as if State TV was pushing it.
Oh, right - they are.
You say Trumpanzees, but these people are acting like zealots, and fanciful name-calling isn't exactly gauging their threat to our democracy well.

Oh, right - they are. They've got the idiots looking for Bidens under their beds.

Well the Hillary thing has been played out as much as possible. Without her in any office or running for anything, or doing anything they can investigate, they need new red meat to gnaw on. Once Biden is no longer in politics in any way they will forget all about them (as long as they have something else to distract from the controversies of the day)

Sort of the way when they couldn't use segregation as a campaign issue any more they had to look around for a new distraction, and went with abortion. That one has been paying great dividends for a long time.

Oh, right - they are.
You say Trumpanzees, but these people are acting like zealots, and fanciful name-calling isn't exactly gauging their threat to our democracy well.
We just watched 'these people' wipe Trump's ass with the Constitution. I don't think dismissive names are going to make anyone less aware of the threat they're currently posing.

They're continuing on with Trump's corrupt scheme to smear Biden.

We just watched 'these people' wipe Trump's ass with the Constitution. I don't think dismissive names are going to make anyone less aware of the threat they're currently posing.
Actually, I thought they were cleaning Trump's ass with their tongues and wiping their tongues with the Constitution.

Actually, I thought they were cleaning Trump's ass with their tongues and wiping their tongues with the Constitution.
I didn't look closely at the choreography....

True... but if someone prefers "trumpsuckers" or "trumptards" I don't mind making that concession. :)

Back
Top Bottom