• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Greece, what the fuck?

H'm. You must have some interesting experiences in Germany.
I have never been there and my experience is limited to meeting some abroad, in England: prisoners of war working there on farms; and later meeting others at university there; and in various other settings in England and in other countries,;none of these meetings being in the financial sector. IMO the Germans are by far the hardest, most efficient and most reliable workers in Europe, and it comes naturally to them. Their aggressiveness and arrogance also comes naturally, the only saving grace is that they have reasons for the arrogance.

Hm.. Interesting.

My experience is quite different. The finance sector is stuffed with people who are intelligent, but lack imagination, and want to follow 'a plan'. The organisation is the strategy, the strategy is the organisation. The IT people are more flexible, more arrogant, and see themselves as the new elite of a new world order. They work hard when they work, but not for very long.

Another turn...

FRANKFURT — The International Monetary Fund threatened to withdraw support for Greece’s bailout on Tuesday unless European leaders agree to substantial debt relief, an immediate challenge to the region’s plan to rescue the country.

The aggressive stance sets up a standoff with Germany and other eurozone creditors, which have been reluctant to provide additional debt relief. The I.M.F role is considered crucial for any bailout, not only to provide funding but also to supervise Greece’s compliance with the terms.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/15/b...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Back
Top Bottom