• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Grifters going to grift

Loren Pechtel

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist

Why am I not the least surprised?

Their stated mission is to combat voter fraud. Am I safe in assuming, then, that they're investigating Trump's "I need 11,780 votes" call, and the seven-state fake elector scheme? That they have investigators on the ground who "can't believe what they're finding"??

They will tackle that stuff but first they have to find the obvious fraud that is hidden so well, they can't find it.

They will tackle that stuff but first they have to find the obvious fraud that is hidden so well, they can't find it.
The libs just don't understand the first thing about how investigation works.

FIRST, you decide what happened: Donald Trump won the election.

THEN, you go and find the proof that it happened, and that the fact was illegally hidden by your enemies.

If you cannot find that proof, your failure serves as hard evidence of just how underhanded and cunning your enemies are. It's time for a more rigorous investigation. Those libs will break eventually, once they are in Guantanamo Bay being waterboarded.

It's not even a novel investigatory technique; The Spanish Inquisition piloted it with great success*.

* Even though nobody expected it

Back
Top Bottom