• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Havard's ignorance about hidden sicentific secrets

hinduwoman

Basic Beliefs
Materialism
A little science knowledge is a dangerous thing

MahaKumbh mela is a huge fair in India taking place at a confluence of rivers every 12 years. Apparently it is all based on science our ancestors never bothered to explain to us before, but a really clever few in the modern age knows it:

At the very beginning of the Kumbh Melas, many millennia ago, it was prophesised thus: “Bharatvarsha is the only place on earth where an indestructible 9 per cent of the populace will always pursue mankind’s greatest goal, liberation from the cycle of birth.” Miraculously, even after so many thousand years, about 9 per cent of Indians congregate at the Kumbh in Prayag every 12 years to attain Nirvana! For instance, this year about 110+ million people would have attended the Kumbh, which is exactly 9 per cent of India’s population of about 125 crore!

If you thought the above number was a coincidence, then think again, for this has been happening without fail, every 12 years. In 2001, India’s population was about 100 crore and roughly about 80 to 95 million people are estimated to have attended the Kumbh. In 1989, Indian population was about 80 crore and roughly 7 crore people have been estimated to have attended the Kumbh in Prayag.

Where is he getting the numbers and more importantly the prophecy from?

This duality of nature is also echoed in the mathematical world of physics, wherein the two dimensions of ‘space’ and ‘time’ are used to describe the fundamental dichotomy. The tri-dimensional Yamuna represents the three dimensions of the one part of ‘space’. Whereas, the unidirectional vector of ‘time’ is represented by the straight flowing Ganga, a river that never flows in the opposite direction. Thus once again, the confluence where the Ganga and Yamuna meet — the Sangam — represents the confluence of space and time.
:pigsfly:

There are hardly any instances of a practical real-time representation of an Einstein-Rosen bridge. The Sangam, possibly represented such a portal/wormhole in an ancient time, for then, possibly existed a third river, the now invisible, Saraswati. When Yamuna (space) and Ganga (time) are folded along a third dimension of Saraswati, an Einstein-Rosen bridge is believed to have been created. Thus, in ancient times, just taking a dip at such a confluence would have hypothetically transported a man or a woman physically into a parallel universe, thereby liberating him/her from the birth-cycle!

I am not even going to try to understand that.

I
t is theorised that this large human mass is attracted by a strong electromagnetic field present in the Sangam, which is particularly powerful during the more-than-a-month-long Kumbh Mela at Prayaag. One particular hypothesis suggests that during Mauniamavasya, when the sun, represented by Ganga, and the moon, represented by Yamuna, enter the Capricorn represented by Saraswati. This is essentially a celestial replica of the Sangam!

It is believed that taking a dip in the Sangam on Mauniamavasya by maintaining total silence (‘Maun’), helps one attain nirvana by creating a unique oneness with electromagnetic field at the Sangam. This belief is further explained by extrapolating the above hypothesis of a celestial replica affecting the opening of the Einstein-Rosen Bridge at the Sangam on the earth. Yes, what it means is that the opening of the gateway for a parallel universe through the wormhole/portal occurs for a short window period on Mauniamavasya. Yogis actually believe that on that particular day, even a normal human being can feel a third current at the Sangam, that of Saraswati (the original two antagonistic currents of Ganga and Yamuna can be felt always).

Someone please kill me now.
He voted for the new PM like I did. I can already feel my brain cells dying off. :tombstone:

Such claims are not unusual in religions.

Some of the things I read in your post is simply what human brains usually do but not many say so explicitly (example: Yogis actually believe that on that particular day, even a normal human being can feel a third current at the Sangam, that of Saraswati [the original two antagonistic currents of Ganga and Yamuna can be felt always.]). Why do people do activities at historical sites? There is an innate human tendency to feel that it is more "significant" do do things in certain places. All of us cannot avoid to feel our hearts rush at a site like the leaning tower of Pisa, knowing Galileo once touched the same stones and looked out at the same vista when theorizing about gravity. How to avoid your hairs standing? How not to have a feeling of deep sadness at the Gettysburg battleground? If they didn't tell you it was, your reaction would be like at any other field.

Humanity will overcome the more exaggerated idiocies as the effects of education slowly creep up in society. And that day you can feel your hairs erecting and your heartbeat to rush without thinkling you've just won an express ticket to nirvana.

It's humanness pulsing through their veins. It just needs a bit of tweaking.

Back
Top Bottom