• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Hellmouth Opening In White House Lawn

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
link

article said:
Eyewitnesses first saw the sinkhole on the grassy North Lawn on Saturday, following a week of nearly constant rain in Washington. While the hole is behind a stretch of wrought iron fence inaccessible to pedestrian foot traffic, it was contained with yellow caution tape and two orange cones. On Tuesday afternoon, a National Park Service ranger covered the hole with a piece of green plywood ahead of a thunderstorm.

Now some might jump to conclusions here and suggest that the greener grass in the immediate vicinity could be an indication that an irrigation line was cracked and slowly washed some soil away creating the void that the topsoil would fall into.

But I don't think there is any need to be so quick to rush to such a judgment. I think what we are seeing here is a hole opening straight to hell in the White House lawn.

I think it'd be really funny if the opposite side of the Earth from the White House lawn was somewhere in Russia, but it turns out

http://www.antipodr.com/

to be off the coast of Australia.
So maybe not a Hellhole, but a Perthhole...?

Anyone see The Great Escape?
They tunneled to freedom, but 'Harry,' the tunnel's code name, came up short of the woods?

White House aides are angry that the escape committee dug a tunnel and didn't make it to Pennsylvania Avenue...

The Trump Presidential Historical Site needs to be a giant pit that the tourists stand around and peer down into...it shouldn't be on Pennsylvania Ave., though. Maybe they're just working up a prototype.

article said:
The sinkhole is 4-by-4 feet and is believed to be near a newly installed water main, according to a Palm Beach travel alert. Sinkholes are a common occurrence in Florida, according to the Weather Channel, which has called them “as much a part of the Florida landscape as palm trees and alligators.”
Wah?! The Weather Channel. Yes, I always get my information on geology at The Weather Channel.

Also, sink holes are common in Florida? This sinkhole was caused by a leaking new pipe that wasn't installed correctly... (not quite common... or at least shouldn't be unique to Florida) not by a collapse of cavernous limestone (common in Florida)! Of course, this is what you get from getting geology info from... The Weather Channel. And now at the mouth of the Volcano, here is Jim Cantore to give us the Hawaiian eruption forecast.

The offending sinkhole is below. There are orange dots around it to make it easier to spot.
newsEngin.18787551_PPDN-MAL-sinkhole-1.jpg

Anyone see The Great Escape?
They tunneled to freedom, but 'Harry,' the tunnel's code name, came up short of the woods?

White House aides are angry that the escape committee dug a tunnel and didn't make it to Pennsylvania Avenue...

I can just see Melania peering out the window screaming, "No! They found Tom!"

Back
Top Bottom