• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

His Flatulence's lies thread

It's really rather insulting. Not so much initially because I thought it's just Donald Trump acting like Donald Trump. No. It's the President of the United States acting like Donald Trump.

Do we need to report this thread to RayJ, because it is probably going to get very long and burden the entire web board. Can one thread hold all of Trump's lies. :D

But yeah, it was reported yesterday that Delaware, Florida, and New York have received no documentation indicating any corporate changes in power. I know his lawyer said it wasn't public yet, however, the states are saying they haven't received anything yet.

Sounds like he's back to pimping his lies about 3-5 million illegal votes costing him the popular vote. That guy just can't accept losing - anything. Thinks lies can fix it whenever he loses.

Lets see, Trump went on about the massive hiring boom in the Federal Government under Obama. He used that to justify a hiring freeze.

article said:
Total executive branch federal government employment -- not including uniformed military personnel and legislative and judicial branch personnel -- has dropped dramatically since the high point in the late 1980s and early 1990s when it averaged about 3 million employees. In recent years (such as 2009-2014) it has continued to decrease, at a slower rate, from 2.77 in 2009 to 2.66 in 2014.

So is this just Trump's lies or also his Press Secretary's lies?

article said:
Earlier, a journalist asked Spicer if he thinks the media invented the feud between Trump and the intelligence community.Rather than answer the question directly, Spicer suggested that there was no feud. He claimed that CIA employees in Langley, Va., welcomed Trump with a “five-minute standing ovation” of “hooting and hollering.” Raw video released by the White House of the president’s speech contains no such footage.

This was quite disputed.
article said:
No one who was there described a "five-minute standing ovation" for Trump as CIA as @PressSec just described

This was quite disputed.
article said:
No one who was there described a "five-minute standing ovation" for Trump as CIA as @PressSec just described

That guy really is Baghdad Bob. While my knowledge of the Press Secretary's job comes almost entirely from half-remembered West Wing episodes, aren't there supposed to be a couple of people who look over the statements to check for accuracy?

This was quite disputed.

That guy really is Baghdad Bob. While my knowledge of the Press Secretary's job comes almost entirely from half-remembered West Wing episodes, aren't there supposed to be a couple of people who look over the statements to check for accuracy?

ACCURACY????
You gotta be joking. They don' need no steenik' accuracy. The rubes will believe whatever they say.

Back
Top Bottom