• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

horror pic by jhadist father from australia

laruan

Basic Beliefs
normalist
if this story is correct how can one reconcile this photo with any form of belief

The photo that will shock the world: jihadist Khaled Sharrouf’s son, 7, holds severed head

Kelmeny Fraser
The Daily Telegraph
August 11, 2014 12:00AM
033153..2.jpg

the father is supposed to be from Sydney Australia but not sure if this has been confirmed yet . You would have to wonder how the other members of his community in Sydney or wherever can keep their eyes and mouths shut when reading this in the morning paper. How can they not recoil in horror as the rest of the readers do.

If you could show the original, when the blurry bit that could actually be a dead chicken, pheasant or rabbit, or literally any other small ground animal really is a human head, I'll care. I'm not squeamish. I just don't have the level of proof necessary to believe rabid Muslims are decapitating Australians left and right.

If you could show the original, when the blurry bit that could actually be a dead chicken, pheasant or rabbit, or literally any other small ground animal really is a human head, I'll care. I'm not squeamish. I just don't have the level of proof necessary to believe rabid Muslims are decapitating Australians left and right.
Not Australians. The photo is taken in Syria, and that's the head of a decapitated soldier. I wasn't able to find completely unedited photo, but I found one with less blur and another one at same location with decapitated heads (needless to say, the latter is graphic and NSFW):

http://images.smh.com.au/2014/08/11/5667615/art-353-head3-300x0.jpg
http://images.catholic.org/media/2014/07/25/14063030871961_700.jpg

Looks like the kid is running around with his father who reportedly is part of ISIS and the head is that of a Syrian soldier, which sadly seems to be par for the course nowadays.

If you could show the original, when the blurry bit that could actually be a dead chicken, pheasant or rabbit, or literally any other small ground animal really is a human head, I'll care. I'm not squeamish

iT turns out that the father is an Islamic fighter from Sydney and the original pic was proudly sent out by him on twitter in uncensored format for all to see and the paper pixilated the published version .
Last night on SBS a young 20 yo tearaway supporter for the Islamic army explained that ISIS was a peaceful group on a humanitarian mission in IRAQ to save Muslims from the evil Americans et al , then they showed him videos put out by ISIS showing them shooting at passenger cars indiscriminately plus the one of them massacring young men presumably muslims and others

Last night on SBS a young 20 yo tearaway supporter for the Islamic army explained that ISIS was a peaceful group on a humanitarian mission in IRAQ to save Muslims from the evil Americans et al , then they showed him videos put out by ISIS showing them shooting at passenger cars indiscriminately plus the one of them massacring young men presumably muslims and others

I'm curious, what was his response?

So, what do you propose should be done about it? We could either finger-of-god an Australian and 'an innocent child' and be criticised, or send soldiers in and risk lives and operational resources, arm yet another faction (and watch this play out all over again in 10 years with a different acronym), or my personal favorite, commit to glassing the entire Arabian peninsula in a year, and only allowing refugees who agree to play nice with others.

I'm curious, what was his response?
..he responded with a look of glazed impotence and stunned silence

So, what do you propose should be done about it?
that's the$ 64 million question ....a military response is going to be a mess . an education program would take 45 years or more . praying to god might be the most effective - nothing will happen , but it will make you feel good... Its a pity at times like this that god is not real as it would make things a lot easier to fix if he was still around.

Back
Top Bottom