• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How *bleeping* long has it been?!

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Yeah... remember 2017? I can't. I thought I'd create this thread to help us put in reminders about stuff that seems like it happened 10 years ago, but actually happened less than 1 to 4 years ago.

One thing I just remembered... Marlon Bundo. This was 33 months ago. Feels like it happened during the Obama Administration. What other stupid stuff happening around then to make the last four years the longest in American history?

Filed under Executive Incompetence:
Rex Tillerson was fired from his Secretary of State position... but found out after an Australian Diplomat did!

Filed Under Foreign Policy Negligence:
Trump insists US has trade deficit with Canada... with the PM of Canada, but actually had trade surplus.

Filed Under On the Lighter Side:
Ben Carson blames wife for $31,000 table.

I seem to remember Ben Carson claiming that Biblical Joseph designed the pyramids of Egypt to...uh, store grain. Right. Build essentially a mountain range of stone blocks with tiny storage rooms in the middle. It aint brain surgery, Ben.

Filed Under Unexplained Phenomena
Covfefe materialized out of nowhere on May 31, 2017

I remember 2015, when I predicted that Trump would be God's gift to Democrats.

Looking back, that prediction came true.
But I didn't predict that he would steal that gift from the American people then give it to Democrats, angering everyone else.

I seem to remember Ben Carson claiming that Biblical Joseph designed the pyramids of Egypt to...uh, store grain. Right. Build essentially a mountain range of stone blocks with tiny storage rooms in the middle. It aint brain surgery, Ben.
He made that statement in 1998.

He made that statement in 1998.

But it certainly got more airtime after he got a Cabinet position.

Brain surgeons lost a lot of ground to the rocket scientists in the past four years. They may never recover.

Back
Top Bottom