• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How not to react when your child tells you that he's gay

repoman

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Science Based Atheism
Very compelling 2-day old video of that is rocketing up the youtube views chart.

I saw this hilarious comment.
the gay person chose to be gay his experiences in life & environment aided him to make such choice maybe he was seeing to many dicks,wasn't good at talking to girls and so on
So be careful guys and try not to look at too many dicks or this might happen to you.

I have no sympathy for the kid. He can only blame himself for choosing to have that family!

I saw this hilarious comment.
the gay person chose to be gay his experiences in life & environment aided him to make such choice maybe he was seeing to many dicks,wasn't good at talking to girls and so on
So be careful guys and try not to look at too many dicks or this might happen to you.

It's sound advice.

I've got images of penises (and the men attached to them) on my hard drive.

I'm gay.

Etiology of being gay (except for lezzas, obviously): solved.

When my kid told me he was gay, I just said "That's nice dear. Now pass me the remote, my show is on."

I didn't know I was suppose to stage Friday Night Fights in my living room.

It's sound advice.

I've got images of penises (and the men attached to them) on my hard drive.
I think there's a joke here about a 3 1/2 inch floppy...

That's closer to the truth than you realise. These images that turned me gay were obtained in the mid 1990s and the only way to get them home was via 3.5 inch floppies.

No comment

ETA: don't bust my chops too much. It took me a couple hours to compose that.

I have an uncle who refused to come to my sister's wedding because she was marrying an Indonesian. Later I learned that my cousin, his son, came out as gay. I can only imagine the uncles reaction. I'm glad I got his brother as a father and not him.

I have an uncle who refused to come to my sister's wedding because she was marrying an Indonesian. Later I learned that my cousin, his son, came out as gay. I can only imagine the uncles reaction. I'm glad I got his brother as a father and not him.

Miscegenation being celebrated and gays not being executed! Whatever depths of depravity will Western society plumb next!

When my kid told me he was gay, I just said "That's nice dear. Now pass me the remote, my show is on."

I didn't know I was suppose to stage Friday Night Fights in my living room.
When my middle daughter became verbally communicative about her bi sexuality, it was not any sort of revelation to me. Knowing her as well as I did, I was already fully aware of her sexual orientation. Never had any issues with it. I am actually glad for her that she has a far greater choice of partners from both genders.

My heart goes out to sons and daughters part of the LGBT identities who face rejection from their families. Not only those identities still face a social stigma but on the top of it all the very people who should manifest their loving nurturing to their son or daughter will deprive them of support.

Back
Top Bottom