• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Barbos, check out this video
Barbos is already completely aware of the Russian propaganda that these two schmoes are regurgitating. Why would you think he would be interested?

I watched it hoping that these guys might have some new or relevant evidence to actually support the Russian accusations against Nuland but once again they came up with nothing except the same old "Fuck the EU" phone call. Just a boring phone call in which she talks about who she would like to see in a new Ukranian government. No mention of coups. No mention of anything suspicious or illegal, just talking about who she thinks would do a good job in a transitional government. But then later when you check the results of the new Ukrainian government you notice that the guy she picked in this phone call didn't make it. That is a pretty big clue that maybe she isn't the magical diabolical puppet-master/manipulator Putin and Barbos want us to think she is.

No evidence she instigated a coup. No evidence she manufactured the new Ukrainian government. No evidence she recruited Ukraine's far Right to do ANYTHING much less attack Yanukovich in Maidan. Just the same un-evidenced Russian conspiracy theories.

PS-- What's with starting segments with BS commentary from anonymous randos on X-itter and treating them like they are authority figures? Paying 8 bucks to Musk to get a blue check mark doesn't make anyone an authority on anything except being a sucker.

A lonely radio nerd. A poet. Vladimir Putin’s crackdown sweeps up ordinary Russians
After twenty-four, six more years.
You'd think, how can there be a citizen of this planet not acutely aware of the perils of leaving a single person in power for so long? As long as there is some semblance of a vote, how could it be? And as it digs in deeper it is harder to uproot. It tweaks the law. It ignores it's duty to society. It debases its own constitution. It becomes omnipotent.

Then, apathy turns to passivity and passivity to fear as you wonder what you have to do just to get by. Shrink into your little life further. Police yourself. You never know what they are capable of, particularly these days with AI surveillance. Are they getting evermore predictive? Will they just come get you?
Either be careful and avoid it or embrace it. There is some freedom in embracing what is wrong. Now you get a little power over others. Might as well. It's only going to get worse. Let it get worse for others. You're not bad. But you'll give a little of your self to gain a little comfort. You need to be pragmatic.
Freedom.jpg
A bleeding heart off to correctional.

video of mobilization in Ukraine.
One of the axe guy was later arrested, yellow car guy is not arrested yet, but note how passive ukrainian Gestapo is.
The have machine guns and everything, they let people attack with axes and trash their cars.

French neonazi leader was terminated around Avdeevka:

Ukrainian draft dodgers were caught near romanian border.
34 guys in one minivan :)

?? Do you have kids? Honestly. Would you want your kids fighting in this war? You must be a bachelor. Younger people want to travel, have fun, test boundaries, make money, buy fun things, invest for the future. Most don't want war. I can't blame those kids in the least.

Ukrainian draft dodgers were caught near romanian border.
34 guys in one minivan :)

?? Do you have kids? Honestly. Would you want your kids fighting in this war? You must be a bachelor. Younger people want to travel, have fun, test boundaries, make money, buy fun things, invest for the future. Most don't want war. I can't blame those kids in the least.

I am not blaming them at all. They were trying to avoid being killed in unjust war your government tried to send them to.
in any case. UkroFuhrer is procrastinating with new mobilization plan. And one of the reason he is afraid of protests going stronger. Gestapo is regularly gets beaten on the streets while trying to kidnap men.
Nuland was fired. Canadian nazis lost their memorial, Elensky can't account for 700K soldiers (disappeared without trace) Your war with Russia is not going as planned.

And Nuland was fired, how about that? :D
That didn't happen.
But I don't think that reality means much to you.
Tom
Sure, Nuland decided to retire, sure :)
I suppose the Russian method of throwing people out of windows didn't work, here in the West.
Tom

ETA ~Let's talk about:
"Russian “Sergey Kotov” patrol ship". The one carrying cruise missiles aimed at Ukrainian civilians. How it was sunk by a country with no navy.
How about that?~

"Russian “Sergey Kotov” patrol ship". The one carrying cruise missiles aimed at Ukrainian civilians. How it was sunk by a country with no navy.
It was not carrying cruise missiles. And Russian army unlike NATO scumbags do not aim at civilians.
It was sunk by 8 drones. Boat had no defensive weapons. I mean it is a patrol boat.
Now let's talk about patriot battery which was blown to smithereens (along with poor bastards from Ukraine and most likely US) by a gas station with a shovels?

for comparison:
Patriot battery is $1bil (!!!!!)
That junk boat is $60mil

And yes, Nuland was fired.

And Russian army unlike NATO scumbags do not aim at civilians
Seriously,
You actually said that on the internet?

I don't know if it was carrying cruise missiles at the time. Maybe it had already shot them when the country with no navy sank it.
But the relatively new Russian cruiser had the capability. And Russia regularly targets civilians.
It's apparently all that they aim at. Civilians who haven't yet joined NATO.
Which is a shrinking number of civilians within striking distance.
Tom

Meanwhile 90 years since the birth of Yury Gagarin.
Photo Gallery here:

Back
Top Bottom