• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Nato expansion is dangerous. However, I don't know how else to stop Russian imperialism.
You are not making any sense. There is no such thing a russian imperialism. There is only neocon imperialism.
All you had to do was to not expand NATO and there would have been no war. Of course scum which runs US/EU had a goal to start a war with Russia (and win it). They started it all right, but they are losing it.
Can you point out the NATO expansion that bothered Russia prior to the war?
Dude, it was published in some western paper. Yes, NATO instructors are training these ukrainian retirees.

You are putting Ukraine in a position where they can't concede. Of course they're going to fight to the bitter end!
They were given multiple chances to have a great deal and don't concede anything, except Crimea which was never their.
US convinced their corrupt government US themselves installed that they can fight Russia and win, or at least retire in Florida.
Ukrainians as people are incapable to govern themselves. Georgians can, ukrainians can't.

Russia's expansionism and attacks on neighbors has caused NATO to expand. and caused many NATO nations to start rebuilding their military ability.
Russia had its own reasons to attack - Expansion of NATO.
Russia has been murdering Ukrainians ever since the days of Stalin. Holodomor. Evil. wicked Russians.
Stalin murdered many other people too. Stalin is not the current Russia.

NATO expanded only AFTER RUSSIA ATTACKED UKRAINE! Because Finland and Sweden knew Russia was not going to stop at Ukraine. Over the last decade, Russia has threatened Moldavia and the three Baltic nations repeatedly. Russia will do whatever Russia thinks it can get away with.
And your point is?
That Russia aggression is to blame for NATO expansion

Russia's expansionism and attacks on neighbors has caused NATO to expand. and caused many NATO nations to start rebuilding their military ability.
Russia had its own reasons to attack - Expansion of NATO.
Russia has been murdering Ukrainians ever since the days of Stalin. Holodomor. Evil. wicked Russians.
Stalin murdered many other people too. Stalin is not the current Russia.

NATO expanded only AFTER RUSSIA ATTACKED UKRAINE! Because Finland and Sweden knew Russia was not going to stop at Ukraine. Over the last decade, Russia has threatened Moldavia and the three Baltic nations repeatedly. Russia will do whatever Russia thinks it can get away with.
And your point is?
We don't care for NATO "expanding" into Finland/Sweden. I have told you that a million times. Are you suffering from dementia?
We care for NATO expanding into former USSR republics. We also care about former Warsaw pact countries but less so.
You've already expanded into all of them, except Serbia.

Last edited:
Ukraine does not have many young people to send to die for Senile Man in the White House. And they really don't want to.
I explained it many times. Former USSR has had demographic problems going back to WW2.
And the problem was exacerbated by the 1990s. But Russia managed to get out of the 90s in the early 2000s. Ukraine have not.
Demographically speaking they are living in the 90s, where there were not that many fertile women to begin with (thanks to NATO invasion of 1941), but people couldn't afford having children anyway, thanks to US winning Cold War.
Russia has had last 20-25 years of decent demographics. Ukraine did not.
That's why you have pictures of 60+ years old ukro-soldiers.

In Russia for comparison. 55 (or even 50 I don't remember) years old private, and you are out of the system, can't be mobilized.
in practice, most mobilized were below 35. Officers is a different story, they can be called at older age, I heard high ranks were called at 65.

No. Not just in West, they have a Central Asian initiative also. West's intentions are not honorable. That has led to the trouble.
Putin is getting bad, not quite Stalin bad, but Pootie is tending Stalin's way. Currently bombing civilians in Ukraine in a terrorist war. Massacres like in Bucha.
War leads to such things.

Becausse they are nazis.
LOL. Just not in any material, tangible, or realistic way that you can actually demonstrate.
And they are nazis according to your own fuckiung Congress.
LOL Your propaganda sources are misinforming you to a ridiculous degree. All the Nazi accusations are coming from Russia. And the only demonstrable Nazi behavior here is coming from Russia. And you didn't even bother to deny it this time. You just snipped it out! Looks like tacit agreement that Russia AND YOU are acting like NAZIs. Thanks for that tacit admission.

Ukro-mobilization is going according to plan:

By the way,
No. Not just in West, they have a Central Asian initiative also. West's intentions are not honorable. That has led to the trouble.
Putin is getting bad, not quite Stalin bad, but Pootie is tending Stalin's way. Currently bombing civilians in Ukraine in a terrorist war. Massacres like in Bucha.
War leads to such things.
Russian army does not bomb civilians. There is no point in doing that. Russia is winning and has plenty of legitimate targets which they can hit. Ukro-Regime, on the other hand is losing and was tacitly allowed to attack civilians by the West.
They can't hit that many legitimate military targets because they are heavily protected by Air Defence. So they bomb civilians targets and report it as military, or don't even care to do that.

Becausse they are nazis.
LOL. Just not in any material, tangible, or realistic way that you can actually demonstrate.
LOL Your propaganda sources are misinforming you to a ridiculous degree. All the Nazi accusations are coming from Russia. And the only demonstrable Nazi behavior here is coming from Russia. And you didn't even bother to deny it this time. You just snipped it out! Looks like tacit agreement that Russia AND YOU are acting like NAZIs. Thanks for that tacit admission.
No, Congress designated Azov regiment as Nazi long time ago.
You are acting as Nazi.

Last edited:
Which is factually incorrect.
But it's not.
How do you think NATO works? You think Nato invades a country and holds a gun to the leader's head until they sign the NATO document? No. It's a defensive pact not an aggression pact. Countries apply for membership individually and voluntarily. And are only granted membership when everyone else agrees that they have something useful to contribute. And BTW it isn't an alliance directed at Russia, it is an alliance directed at ANYONE who attacks them. It just so happens that Russia's leaders in particular are violent and aggressive cunts in that region which is the only reason they feel so persecuted by NATO. (Defensive pacts don't affect any peaceful nations in any way whatsoever) I'm certain Switzerland would find themselves in some deep dookie if they decided to threaten and abuse their NATO neighbors too. But for some reason Switzerland is completely unconcerned that they are totally surrounded by NATO. It's almost like NATO isn't a threat to them because they aren't violent and aggressive assholes! (I mean there are some assholes in Switzerland, but ... on a national level they aren't planning on using murder to extort what they want from their neighbors.)

Also, just ask Barbos. He JUST told us that Russia is the rightful owner of all former soviet republics and most of the old Warsaw pact territory. They are selfish greedy assholes who are coming to dominate those countries totally, or if they resist, murder their people indiscriminately, just like they did and are doing in Ukraine. The Aggression is inherent to Russian foreign policy right now. It isn't a reaction to NATO. Their avarice is their motive.

But you think that small republics individually choosing to join a larger defensive pact are a legitimate excuse for big countries like Russia to become aggressive and destroy and dominate her neighbors. That's morally bankrupt and just backward.

Last edited:
Becausse they are nazis.
No, Congress designated Azov regiment as Nazi long time ago.
The investigation just finished. It turns out that Ukraine's 12th Special Forces Brigade Azov has no links to right wing extremists. In addition the US investigation "found no evidence of gross violations of human rights." https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c1vv6p9k1z1o
You are acting as Nazi.
Nope. Pointing out your moral failings doesn't make me or anyone else a Nazi. Demanding the death or detention of millions of people, which you just did in this thread means YOU are exhibiting Nazi behavior.

Can you imagine if Nazis were reviled in history merely for JUDGING other people who advocate violence and are morally repugnant? I keep telling you that you don't know what you are talking about and this is another prime example.

The investigation just finished. It turns out that Ukraine's 12th Special Forces Brigade Azov has no links to right wing extremists
You have been busted. I knew you read, google and check on everything I post :)
Sorry to disappoint you, but that "investigation" is not worth shit.
They are 100% nazis. We should not make the same mistake Stalin did when he let ukro-nazis go.

Meanwhile, Austro-Hungarian Empire is on Russia's side, especially now with Robert Fico recovering.
Italy is not yet but they are slowly coming to some of their senses.
Macron is in deep shit after EU Parliament elections.
Germany, their current fuhrer is not very popular especially in DDR. I personally think that Western Germany should be punished, so no gas for them in the next 50 years.
Ukro-support could collapse soon.
Asian and ME countries which decided to go to "peace" conference insisted on excluding most ridiculous demands of elensky and they were in fact excluded. In reality it does not matter becasue the conference has already failed. Most of the important countries decided not to go and some less important sent weird people there, like Australia :D

Also, just ask Barbos. He JUST told us that Russia is the rightful owner of all former soviet republics and most of the old Warsaw pact territory.
That's not what I said. I said Russia reserves its internationally recognized right for self-defence, in other words, Russia will beat the crap out of former "friends" if they decide to accept US payments in exchange for causing Russia problems. Don't know what I am talking about? Ask Georgians :D

The investigation just finished. It turns out that Ukraine's 12th Special Forces Brigade Azov has no links to right wing extremists
You have been busted. I knew you read, google and check on everything I post :)
Oh dang! You found out that I actually stay informed using reputable news sources like the BBC! What a sick burn! Oh NO! You noticed that you routinely post BS and I routinely point out your BS using verifyable 3rd party references! What will the world think of me now! I feel so ashamed!
Sorry to disappoint you, but that "investigation" is not worth shit.
I haven't reviewed it myself but compared to YOUR not so stellar reputation, I'll take my chances with what the BBC says.
They are 100% nazis. We should not make the same mistake Stalin did when he let ukro-nazis go.
Again you advocate for genocide but insist that everyone else is a NAZI. You have never even considered the concept of self-reflection for a moment have you?

Also, just ask Barbos. He JUST told us that Russia is the rightful owner of all former soviet republics and most of the old Warsaw pact territory.
That's not what I said. I said Russia reserves its internationally recognized right for self-defence,
You didn't say that. You didn't say that at all. But that's beside the point. Russia can have self defense. Russia deserves self-defence. But YOU clearly don't understand what self defense is at all.
in other words, Russia will beat the crap out of former "friends" if they decide to accept US payments in exchange for causing Russia problems. Don't know what I am talking about? Ask Georgians :D
You see... That isn't self defense.

People in other countries making economic decisions in their own best interests isn't an attack on Russia. People in other countries doing business deals with people who aren't Russian isn't an attack on Russia. Neither of these things could possibly trigger a "self-defense" motive because these aren't attacks. Sending hundreds of thousands of soldiers to destroy and pillage your neighbor like Russia is doing to Ukraine right now DOES invoke Ukraine's right to self-defense though. Russia is the aggressor. Because, as you say, you think that the soverign and independant country of Ukraine should really belong to Russia and you don't care how many people you have to kill to make it so. These are NAZI tactics. If you are looking for NAZIs to destroy, please check the mirror.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom