• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Hugh Hefner dies at age 91

I wonder if he got into heaven and then politely asked if he could go back to the far superior paradise he'd been in back down on Earth.

What a tragedy. I'll volunteer to take some of the strays living in his house, so they don't have to go homeless in his absence.

He's the one guy who probably laughed at the Muslim extremist terrorists who thought they were getting a bundle of virgins after they died.

Terrorist: 72 virgins await me in heaven after death!
Hef: That's all? AND you have to wait til you die? Sucker.

My local talk radio station was discussing his death yesterday, and it was quite amusing listening to the diversity of opinions on HH. About half the women thought he was just a pervy misogynistic scumbag, and the other half said he was an icon who "empowered women" (whatever that means). I've always been fascinated by people who can be simultaneously considered great and awful for the same actions and deeds. Hugh is the perfect example. Oddly enough, the radio host was male and was very anti-HH, while the hosts' two female sidekicks thought he was sorta OK. Go figure. All I know is his magazine was quite the prized possession in me and my friends' little treefort in the woods growing up. Lots of "Woah...look at those!" and "I didn't know they could get that hairy" and "I wonder if she cooks, too?!"

So long Hugh and thanks for the memories mammories! :hallo:

Last edited:
In the days of an adolescent feeler-up President, it is natural that some female grovelers fancy a pre-adolescent wanker. Death to human relationships!

Back
Top Bottom