• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

I debated on where to post this about Michael Flynn

Finally decided it belonged here more than anywhere else; mods, if you want to move it that won't bother me.

This guy has gone absolutely, completely bonkers. To think that he actually was a 3 star general and served as national security adviser is a very frightening thought.

Ruth

OK... Phase 1 trials:
Christianity has to pick their one true form before they make their entry into the ring
Phase 1, sprint 1: Narrowing the Baptists.
War between the following sects will choose the Baptist representative to enter the one true Christianity battle:

Phase 1, Sprint 2: Choose the winning Methodist
Battle will ensue among the Methodists to pick their representative to fight for the one true christianity:

Sprint 1 and 2 above will take approximately 100 years. Sprint 3 - Sprint 1,036 for the rest of the denominations another millenia...
This will leave us with 1,036 candidates for the representation of Christianity in the battle against all of the other non-christian religions.

.... Baptists... Fight!

Finally decided it belonged here more than anywhere else; mods, if you want to move it that won't bother me.

This guy has gone absolutely, completely bonkers. To think that he actually was a 3 star general and served as national security adviser is a very frightening thought.

Ruth

OK... Phase 1 trials:
Christianity has to pick their one true form before they make their entry into the ring
War between the following sects will choose the Baptist representative to enter the one true Christianity battle:

Battle will ensue among the Methodists to pick their representative to fight for the one true christianity:

Sprint 1 and 2 above will take approximately 100 years. Sprint 3 - Sprint 1,036 for the rest of the denominations another millenia...
This will leave us with 1,036 candidates for the representation of Christianity in the battle against all of the other non-christian religions.

.... Baptists... Fight!

I looked for Westboro Baptist Church, but I didn't see it.

Do they go by another name, here in the Trump era? I don't think referring to the U.S. military as an army of fags would work so well nowadays, amongst TeaParty Republicans, but who knows?

Tom

Ruth

OK... Phase 1 trials:

.... Baptists... Fight!

Why? Let every sect decide on their champion and have a battle royale. No need to winnow the field first.

Back
Top Bottom