• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

If Yang is nominated will Trump demand his birth certificate?

Jolly_Penguin

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
Skeptic
If Yang becomes the nominee (however unlikely that may be), will Trump demand to see his birth certificate like he did with Obama, just because Yang isn't white? I give it 50/50 odds.

I agree, though this time he might have a surrogate do it.

If Yang becomes the nominee (however unlikely that may be), will Trump demand to see his birth certificate like he did with Obama, just because Yang isn't white? I give it 50/50 odds.

No. Because that didn't lead to an impeachment or election defeat.
But he's gotten great reviews with his new tactic.

"Don't put him in office, send him back where he came from!"

And when the crowds chant 'Go back where you came from' at Yang appearances, Trump will shrug and say, "I don't think i can stop the chants. Sorry. It's the will of the people."

The US is entering it's largest constitutional crisis since 1860... and Jolly is asking a hypothetical about a guy that is more likely than pretty much only me to get the Dem nomination.

The US is entering it's largest constitutional crisis since 1860... and Jolly is asking a hypothetical about a guy that is more likely than pretty much only me to get the Dem nomination.

He's come in fourth and fifth in a few polls, and continues to rise. He was under 1% a few months back and has come in at 12% in a recent poll. He's a long shot sure, but he's doing better than most of them in the debates (other than the big 3). And unlike Warren and Biden, there's little question that he'd beat Trump (so would many of the others; its sad that the top 2 are the least likely to).

Back
Top Bottom