• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

If you don't like being called fascist, stop acting like fascists.

Underseer

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism, resistentialism
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkJemc4T5NYZpiVwtRDxXfZvcLzovtITo

I'm sorry for not being more sensitive to the feelings of Republican voters/Trump voters, but I think it's time to stop falling for the "I know you are, but what am I?" childish responses and start calling a spade a spade.

Trump isn't Hitler. He's more like Mussolini, but he's still fascist.

America is rapidly collapsing into fascism, and I think the time for politely avoiding the F-word is over. If we can't use the F-word now of all times, then when?

Those rallies are really getting surreal. Trump should hold them in caves with gigantic bonfires that cast his shadow on the back wall. "Don't believe what you read and hear -- it's all a hoax!!" No kidding, that 33% of his -- the core group that was there before the tax cut boosted him up to the 40s -- they're absolutely brain-addled. It Can Happen Here, and It Did.

Those rallies are really getting surreal. Trump should hold them in caves with gigantic bonfires that cast his shadow on the back wall. "Don't believe what you read and hear -- it's all a hoax!!" No kidding, that 33% of his -- the core group that was there before the tax cut boosted him up to the 40s -- they're absolutely brain-addled. It Can Happen Here, and It Did.

Yeah, it already did happen here.

I really think trickle-on economics is driving this. Bill Clinton started that third way bullshit, and ever since then, the Democratic establishment has moved to the right on economic policies. So your economic choices are right-of-center Democrats or right-extremist Republicans. We have thus had half a century of constant Reaganomics, only varying the severity of it from time to time.

Thus, the middle class has been shrinking, the ranks of the poor has been growing, and all along, propaganda have made it so that most people don't understand why their lives are getting harder.

So naturally, large numbers of people are desperate to change something to make their lives less awful. Along comes a demagogue stocking the fires of racial hatred telling them the halcyon days of the 1950s if only we can ethnically cleanse all those dirty Mexicans and various other minorities. Then the good jobs will trickle all over us, just like saint Reagan promised. He wouldn't lie to us. The nice lady on FOX News said he would never lie to us.

We're eventually going to bring the whole thing crashing down in a fascistic nightmare just so that a few economic elites could become even more wealthy for a few decades.

Back
Top Bottom