• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

If Your On Death Row.......

On a related note, the reiteration of 'appeal' in the opening line is a bad polemic device unless it establishes a meter or constructs a theme (i.e., "I have a dream") The word 'appeal' in itself fails to meet this criterion and thus intrudes on the line of discourse. (Usage Khmer Rouge, Local 434)

.....and Sydney Powell is appointed to handle appeal appeal then you might as well try prayer.:D

A witness in Trump ally Sidney Powell's lawsuits says the voting results in 'Edison County' indicate fraud. No such place exists.

That “data” came from a guy who applied Michigan voting totals to Minnesota counties. And they ran with it without a second thought.

Oh look, we have a geography expert.

Answer me this, Mr. Minnesota isn’t Michigan, if there was no fraud then why does Giuliani have so many affidavits? Even ones Giuliani didn’t know were true or not!

Huh? Huh?!

Omigod, people, wake up. This proves there was fraud!! It will all come out.
1. There is no Edison County in America -- check it out!! That means if you write it on your ballot, you're fake!!
2. Edison is dead!! What have we been telling you? Biden has dead people voting for him!
3. < Save this space for stuff we find out later >
4. Edison backwards spells No side. That's got to mean something. Help me out!!

Back
Top Bottom