• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

Maybe I should have a Christian Unity National Team T-shirt made.
Tom

ETA ~I know I know!
I'll found a PAC with that name. Market it to the obvious marks. Then offer a free T-shirt with every $25 donation.~

Maybe I should have a Christian Unity National Team T-shirt made.
Tom

ETA ~I know I know!
I'll found a PAC with that name. Market it to the obvious marks. Then offer a free T-shirt with every $25 donation.~
I’ll be at the Republican convention selling t-shirts for the Committee to Unanimously Nominate Trump.

Damn dude... that is just so wrong.

It was Flavor Aid, not Kool Aid.

In all seriousness, that event was a terrible tragedy. I knew several people that died in that (elementary and junior high classmates). One was a personal friend during 5th grade... a great kid. I wrote about him somewhere in the IIDB archives. My dad (a high school teacher) knew many victims, and was aquainted with Jim Jones (who taught night school at the same time as my dad). When the death list came out, I remember watching him put a red checkmark by each kid he had in class. It numbered up in the dozens.

Last edited:
Damn dude... that is just so wrong.

It was Flavor Aid, not Kool Aid.

In all seriousness, that event was a terrible tragedy. I knew several people that died in that (elementary and junior high classmates). One was a personal friend during 5th grade... a great kid. I wrote about him somewhere in the IIDB archives. My dad (a high school teacher) knew many victims, and was aquainted with Jim Jones (who taught night school at the same time as my dad). When the death list came out, I remember watching him put a red checkmark by each kid he had in class. It numbered up in the dozens.
Drink the flavor aid just doesn’t have the same ring.

And it was a terrible tragedy. Just goes to show you theat those claiming to talk to god should never be listened to. Humor sometimes helps us cope. It’s been over 45 years and everyone still knows exactly what this is about. So still too soon.

Back
Top Bottom