• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

In bold move, Trump doubles down on white supremecy link, adopting VDare logo for campaign

Jarhyn

Wizard
Basic Beliefs
Natural Philosophy, Game Theoretic Ethicist
https://www.fastcompany.com/9039721...inked-to-alt-right-and-white-supremacy-groups

The link text says it all, I think. But does anyone deny at this point that a vote for Trump is a vote for fascism?

I mean seriously, it's a logo from a white supremecist organization in response to a quote by a famous fascist.

I wonder what excuses our residents "conservatives" will make to support it and deflect from the issue this time?

https://www.fastcompany.com/9039721...inked-to-alt-right-and-white-supremacy-groups

The link text says it all, I think. But does anyone deny at this point that a vote for Trump is a vote for fascism?

I mean seriously, it's a logo from a white supremecist organization in response to a quote by a famous fascist.

I wonder what excuses our residents "conservatives" will make to support it and deflect from the issue this time?

I love it !

Are you sure the logo has been adopted by the Trump campaign ?

As of last night's news, the Orange One's immigration overseers are deporting would-be immigrants whose family members are receiving emergency medical treatment. There's really no sub-basement this guy won't take us to. What's next, fish hooks in gelatin capsules in the border camps?

As of last night's news, the Orange One's immigration overseers are deporting would-be immigrants whose family members are receiving emergency medical treatment. There's really no sub-basement this guy won't take us to. What's next, fish hooks in gelatin capsules in the border camps?

Well, they currently aren't yet to 1940's stages yet; they're not detaining enough to justify active measures to handle the throughput. They're probably hoping that the flu does their job for them 1938 style.

Well, they currently aren't yet to 1940's stages yet; they're not detaining enough to justify active measures to handle the throughput. They're probably hoping that the flu does their job for them 1938 style.

Killing the Browns is killing their golden geese. $700/day/goose comes out of our (taxpayer) pockets and into the pockets of for-profit detainment companies. A dead goose gets you the going price per pound (figuratively speaking) and no royalty.
Wisdom dictates that they only kill enough to satiate the rabid trumpanzees' bloodlust.

Killing the Browns is killing their golden geese. $700/day/goose comes out of our (taxpayer) pockets and into the pockets of for-profit detainment companies. A dead goose gets you the going price per pound (figuratively speaking) and no royalty.
Wisdom dictates that they only kill enough to satiate the rabid trumpanzees' bloodlust.

Just dump the bodies into a mass grave and don't report them deceased, so you still get paid. Problem solved!

Just dump the bodies into a mass grave and don't report them deceased, so you still get paid. Problem solved!

Hmmm... I was wondering why they don't let anyone visit those "facilities".

Back
Top Bottom