• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

‘Inappropriate’ Images of Biden With Kids Are Deceptive and Defamatory

So you're saying her dad was lying?

Who knows....maybe. He probably didn't want to create a commotion with the VP of the US (a fellow Democrat at that), so he downplayed it. If it was me, I'd probably do the same. That particular incident was fairly benign, anyway, at least compared to others in the video.

So you want to brand Biden a weirdo and a pervert on a maybe? What makes you any better than those QAnon nutcases?

So you're saying her dad was lying?

Who knows....maybe. He probably didn't want to create a commotion with the VP of the US (a fellow Democrat at that), so he downplayed it. If it was me, I'd probably do the same. That particular incident was fairly benign, anyway, at least compared to others in the video.

So you want to brand Biden a weirdo and a pervert on a maybe? What makes you any better than those QAnon nutcases?

Huh? What you said makes no sense. Dude, watch the whole video and decide for yourself. There's no ifs, buts or maybe with what is going on in those clips. If you think what Biden is doing on video is respectable behavior, then you need some serious counseling.

Huh? What you said makes no sense. Dude, watch the whole video and decide for yourself. There's no ifs, buts or maybe with what is going on in those clips. If you think what Biden is doing on video is respectable behavior, then you need some serious counseling.

Okay, I watched your video. It was shit. 13 year old girls get embarrassed by public displays of affection. Nothing there, except the slow motion, stop, repeat, all-cap scare phrases. A perfect example of a hit piece.

Back
Top Bottom