• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Incomplete supervenience

It is made of lots of individual beings... <-- possible pun.

It is made of lots of individual beings... <-- possible pun.

A bee hive or swarm? I was thinking of some sort of nest...the scale is hard to tell.

Yeah. Complete photos on google so you can see perspective.

https://plus.google.com/photos/1034...ms/6138892818053330785?authkey=CM2pnovwmOGGfw

The sign in the one photo is from a tectonic plate tracking GPS thing that is set up (earthscope.org) on the hilltop I was on. I walked by it on the far side (away from the swarm, which I was unaware of) to enjoy the mountain view.

I was thinking about rattle snakes because someone had mentioned they were out and about. As I walked by the little GPS station on the side close to the swarm, that I was not aware of, I heard a loud buzzing sound and thought that's a weird sounding rattle snake. I had brushed the bush the swarm was hanging from, was about 2 ft from it (about 2/3 meter) when I looked back at it, which is why the photos are blurry. Got a bit of adrenaline rush from seeing that many bees next to me. I wasn't aware that they would be docile- I was shaking as I took each photo.

Talked to a local beekeeper about it, because I didn't know that bees just swarmed around and made footballs of thousands of bees like that. Anyway, this happened 2 days after a friend of mine said they were going to start beekeeping.

Complex > Simple < Complex

There may exist many physical/energy paths to the absolute and relative truths, and the consicousness may weave between differrent physical/energy paths along the way, and that does not change absolute truth, tho it may change our perception of relative truths, and this latter is a benificial to understanding and comprehesnions. imho

Ex we may say, that all water is wet, and there exist many horse trails to arrive at the water hole.

Or beaver trails to the water stream.

Or human trails to the can of water.

Etc....

r6

Back
Top Bottom