• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Invading the Capitol to protest the electoral vote certification (2016 edition)

Like, I don't even get it... It's like the Skeksi from The Dark Crystal. Not only are these disgusting horrors barely resembling homosapiens, but their evil inside matches the disgusting, bloated exteriors. Yet people worship them as nigh upon gods.

I just don't get who would look at Cheeto and Darth Turtle and say "yeah, that's my ticket".

I think political pundits, analysts, and students are going to be analyzing the factors leading up to this debacle for many years.

Let's just hope inauguration day events don't eclipse the EC riot as source material.
Tom

Like, I don't even get it... It's like the Skeksi from The Dark Crystal. Not only are these disgusting horrors barely resembling homosapiens, but their evil inside matches the disgusting, bloated exteriors. Yet people worship them as nigh upon gods.

I just don't get who would look at Cheeto and Darth Turtle and say "yeah, that's my ticket".

I think political pundits, analysts, and students are going to be analyzing the factors leading up to this debacle for many years.

Let's just hope inauguration day events don't eclipse the EC riot as source material.
Tom

I just read that the NG in DC have been authorized to use deadly force.

I bet very few of the MAGAts will actually show up in DC. State houses like Lansing may be a quite differant story.

The terrorist seditionists are planning a threat-in here in St. Paul.

Thankfully they have it slated for a weekend, so I don't have to content with sharing public transportation with seditious gun gropers.

Back
Top Bottom