• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Iran bombardment of Israel - what are they thinking?

Iran’s unwelcome bombardment of Israel today seems a little shocking to me. They are coming out on the open with direct attack. I think a lot was intercepted, but that is a lot of bombing. Another wrong turn in this long series of wrong turns!
You expected them to just ignore the killing of Hezbollah's leadership? Not likely.

But they probably knew the Iron Dome was unlikely to crack.
That wasn't Iron Dome. Iron Dome is meant for terminal intercept of fairly low speed projectiles. It's not meant to engage ballistic missiles. That's their Arrow missiles and David's Sling, plus apparently their ability to selectively engage only those that matter.

On a serious note, the conflict between Jewish people and Arabs can be traced back in part to Nazi propaganda from Germany, which influenced Arab perceptions of Jews and European antisemitism especially in France giving birth to Zionism. I keep telling y’all, nobody’s perfect, but Europeans sure have mastered the art of imperfection. Bonne nuit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom