• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Is America on the Verge of a Mental Breakdown?

That is a good question, Komrad!

Actually, I'm Scottish - Glasgow born and bred - but I've lived all over the world. I'm in Manhattan now, and probably permanently, if the orange scumbag doesn't change the Green Card rules, as I married a US woman about 6 weeks ago. I get to watch immigration issues very closely these days, as I'm an immigrant. Not his target demographic as I'm a white European, but they change the rules for all immigrants regardless of origin....mostly.

Congratulations on the marriage!

Agreed.

Congrats, Phands.

BTW, I suggest you dye your hair blond.

Just in case...

Thanks for the congratulations - much appreciated!

Fortunately, I don't need to dye my hair blond, as I already was from birth - then went pure white when I was 19, which was a long time ago! The supreme irony here is that although white people don't come much whiter than me, my new wife is a (gorgeous) black woman from Kansas, and that in itself leads to racist attacks - mostly from idiotic white people who view me as some kind of race traitor, but not exclusively white people. A bunch of black men have got quite exercised at me for taking one of "their women" away, or at her for crossing some imaginary line.

Well, then, congratulations to you both!

I hope you will not find the States too alienating, but I'm not particularly sanguine about it, as far too many of my fellow citizens are not particularly friendly in the face of obvious challenges to their backward beliefs.

Remember, many of them carry guns. Whackadoodles with guns.

Everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom