• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Politics Is it time for the west to assemble an army and kick Putin out of Ukraine?

Should the west declare war on Russia and deploy active troops in Ukraine.

• Yes. The sooner we attack the better.

• No. Ukraine will be able to defend themselves on their own.

• It's what the lizard people want you to think.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Because it's not my job to figure this out?
And yet you are still frustrated as to why things aren't operating to your specific timetable. What is happening now is a million times better than the asinine good guys vs bad guy crap you articulated in your initial post. So fuck your idea. It is stupid.

Why do you think I am frustrated? Why do you think I have a good guys vs bad guy view of the Ukraine war?

NATO is already at War with Russia and NATO is losing.
And yes , nukes will fly left and right once NATO decides to invade Ukraine.

NATO outguns Russia's obsolete garbage army in every way. If they got involved they would crush Russia in no time. So I think your belief is demonstrably false. You'd notice if NATO was at war with Russia.

I don't think so. I think there's a big chance that the Russian army would mutiny if nukes start flying, or are even ordered to fly. If they ever needed any convincing that Putin was crazy, that would be it. Why would the Russian army follow such a man?

After Trump left office it came out that the generals in charge of launching USA's nukes made a secret pact not to shoot their nukes if orders came for it. They all believed Trump was unhinged and couldn't be trusted to make sensible decisions about it. The same thing might have happened in Russia already. The order to shoot Russian nukes might as well trigger an army coup and Putin being deposed.

...What?... But I thought NATO ALREADY invaded Ukraine back in 2013? That's what the wise and honest barbos told me? And he could never be wrong after gathering so much information from... Chat Roulette!

I swear you don't write anything serious lately. It's all jokes with you all the time. Though you actually sound happy about the thought of nukes leveling cities. As if you think Russia retreating from Ukraine would be a worse fate than seeing all of your loved ones and family die of radiation poisioning. You are so proud, but it makes you look foolish. And it may lead to your demise.

NATO outguns Russia's obsolete garbage army in every way
That's why NATO is running out of guns with their support of Ukrainian Reich.
What? That makes no sense. I think you're the only one on this forum who has bought into Putin's complete bullshit story about Ukrainian Nazis. I think everybody but you thinks that this war is about maintaining Russia's dominance on the natural gas and oil market, so Putin and his buddies can buy even bigger yachts they don't need.

We're not going to invade Ukraine. We'll just conduct some special military operations to help kick out Orcs invading Ukraine. It will be a lot of fun!

I was about to write Russia. But it's not really Russia that has invaded the Ukraine, it's Putin. Russians are his victims as well.
If it's Putin, then surely taking out Putin would be the logical solution? I've no idea about Putin's popularity in Russia and how it would fly to have Putin offed.

What do you think? Has this invasion gone on long enough? Is it time to make a show of force and push out Russia once and for all?

I think the time for sanctions and diplomacy has passed. The Ukraine is slowly being ground to dust, and will lose this war. If we (the west) don't step up and help them.

What do you think?

The "West's" involvement is just prolonging things. Diplomacy needs to end this thing. I get the impression there's a lot of chest thumping going about how the Ukrainians are standing up to Putin.
What possible "diplomacy" is possible with Russia? It's Putler that isn't open to any compromise. Putler has stated that his goal is to "denazi" Ukraine. What does that even mean? It isn't possible. And even a compromise could be reached, how could Ukraine or really any country trust Russia? Until the Russians get tired of war, they won't compromise. So really giving in to them would be prolonging the war.

I was about to write Russia. But it's not really Russia that has invaded the Ukraine, it's Putin. Russians are his victims as well.
If it's Putin, then surely taking out Putin would be the logical solution? I've no idea about Putin's popularity in Russia and how it would fly to have Putin offed.

What do you think? Has this invasion gone on long enough? Is it time to make a show of force and push out Russia once and for all?

I think the time for sanctions and diplomacy has passed. The Ukraine is slowly being ground to dust, and will lose this war. If we (the west) don't step up and help them.

What do you think?

The "West's" involvement is just prolonging things. Diplomacy needs to end this thing. I get the impression there's a lot of chest thumping going about how the Ukrainians are standing up to Putin.
What possible "diplomacy" is possible with Russia? It's Putler that isn't open to any compromise. Putler has stated that his goal is to "denazi" Ukraine. What does that even mean? It isn't possible. And even a compromise could be reached, how could Ukraine or really any country trust Russia? Until the Russians get tired of war, they won't compromise. So really giving in to them would be prolonging the war.

That's an excellent point. Ukraine handed over their nuclear arsenal to Russia against a guarantee they wouldn't attack Ukraine. Russia didn't honour that agreement. Putin has already proven that he's unreliable. So why bother compromising with him? He needs to be curb stomped. I think it's the only way

We're not going to invade Ukraine. We'll just conduct some special military operations to help kick out Orcs invading Ukraine. It will be a lot of fun!

We won't need to invade. I'm pretty sure that if we ask nicely, and promise only to fight Russians and defend Ukraine, I'm sure Zelenskyy will let us right in.

We won't need to invade. I'm pretty sure that if we ask nicely, and promise only to fight Russians and defend Ukraine, I'm sure Zelenskyy will let us right in.
That's pretty funny. And you're right. Kyiv decides what goes in their country. Not Putler

NATO forces would be welcome in Ukraine, they would have no reason to invade.

And you seem to be saying Putin would prefer to destroy the world if he can't control it. That makes him a madman that needs to be taken out pronto.

NATO outguns Russia's obsolete garbage army in every way
That's why NATO is running out of guns with their support of Ukrainian Reich.

Ukraine hasn't gotten any of our air power and are only getting a little bit of our naval power and I do not believe they have gotten any of our armored power--you're facing pretty much only infantry weapons. We've only been sending the stuff that can be operated with little training. It looks like we are going to be sending ground-launch versions of the AMRAAM and Harpoon missiles but I do not think your forces have faced either yet.

You're also facing the problem that your planes don't have good enough terrain following--you stay low to avoid the SAMs and keep plowing into the ground doing it.

Damn it! You've got me picturing the army offering orc-hunting permits.

Explain how NATO can invade a nation you have previously claimed doesn't exist.

Ukraine hasn't gotten any of our air power and are only getting a little bit of our naval power and I do not believe they have gotten any of our armored power--you're facing pretty much only infantry weapons. We've only been sending the stuff that can be operated with little training. It looks like we are going to be sending ground-launch versions of the AMRAAM and Harpoon missiles but I do not think your forces have faced either yet.
Harpoon may have been used to sink the Vasily Bekh supply ship, and possibly also to hit an oil rig in the black sea.

Back
Top Bottom