• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Kuwaiti Human Rights

Such a practical lady. I wonder how she'd feel if the shoe was on the other foot and she was sold as a sex slave in order to get a 'better life'

Such a practical lady. I wonder how she'd feel if the shoe was on the other foot and she was sold as a sex slave in order to get a 'better life'

Why does that matter? She's a rich conservative. It's not like she feels that she should be bound by the same laws and morals as the dirty poor people.

I wonder what prompted all this? I heard men in Kuwait/KSA top the list of fattest people on earth.

The only way her plan would work is if the women own the man. That way they can force him to provide for them for the rest of their lives and be guaranteed a certain standard of living. Perhaps once Ms. Al Mutairi sees the flaw in her plan she'll be advocating the enslavement of rich Kuwaiti men. And perhaps pigs will fly.

One wonders what kind of society Kuwait or Saudi Arabia would have had Britain and the US not propped up dictators who use religion to control in these countries for decades.

Why does that matter? She's a rich conservative. It's not like she feels that she should be bound by the same laws and morals as the dirty poor people.

They never do...or at best, very rarely. Mouth service being far more common.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2010/10/06/kuwait-abused-domestic-workers-nowhere-turn

(Kuwait City) - Domestic workers in Kuwait who try to escape abusive employers face criminal charges for "absconding" and are unable to change jobs without their employer's permission,

Human Rights Watch said in a report released today. Migrant domestic workers have minimal protection against employers who withhold salaries, force employees to work long hours with no days off, deprive them of adequate food, or abuse them physically or sexually.

Glad to see Kuwait has improved its civil rights for domestic workers and that the US and UK (per Untermenche post) continue to prop up such regimes.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2010/10/06/kuwait-abused-domestic-workers-nowhere-turn

(Kuwait City) - Domestic workers in Kuwait who try to escape abusive employers face criminal charges for "absconding" and are unable to change jobs without their employer's permission,

Human Rights Watch said in a report released today. Migrant domestic workers have minimal protection against employers who withhold salaries, force employees to work long hours with no days off, deprive them of adequate food, or abuse them physically or sexually.

Glad to see Kuwait has improved its civil rights for domestic workers and that the US and UK (per Untermenche post) continue to prop up such regimes.

All evil in the world is due to the US!

One wonders what kind of society Kuwait or Saudi Arabia would have had Britain and the US not propped up dictators who use religion to control in these countries for decades.

I think it begins with I and ends with L.

That is what we end up with after massive US terrorism and a decade long criminal occupation.

And support from places like Kuwait and SA.

Harry Bosch said:
Yes you can. Prostitution is legal in much of Europe and not all of the women are free to make the choice.
I'm not sure if you're being serious, but prostitution is legal in much of Europe as long as the woman or man is free to make the choice.
In other words, it's not legal to force someone into prostitution, or to buy a person.

Back
Top Bottom