• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Life goals

Keith&Co.

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
I'm here...
Kinda like New Years' resolutions.

My goal is to live my life so that...

...the entire fucking world does not dance in the street when i lose my job.

...Ted Cruz never comes to my defense.

...if The Klan is ever on the same side of an argument as i am, the doc honors my DNR.

...my operatives may avenge my death, they may ignore my death, but they never use a lawn & garden company parking lot to announce it.

...I never get viewed as competition with my son in law for his wife's affections.

..I never get the leaders of the world laugh at me collectively and in public for saying something so fucking stupid

...I never get to be so legally radioactive, I can pick a lawyer who doesn't leak motor oil, isn't in jail and borderline competent.

Kinda like New Years' resolutions.

My goal is to live my life so that...

...if The Klan is ever on the same side of an argument as i am, the doc honors my DNR.

You're forgetting about stopped clocks.

Nope. Even if their stance is the same as mine, for the same reasons, by the same logic, we may share a conclusion, but if i am not going to quite a bit more effort than 45 to make sure i am not viewed as being on the same 'side' as them, pull out my DNR letter and start checking the conditions off.
"Met that one, met that one, came in here meeting these two...."

Back
Top Bottom