• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Like sons, like mother

The second Derek uses the word Thug, you all freak the fuck out. "Thug" is a word I am perfectly comfortable using to refer to ANY criminal that would engage in physical violence - the image in my head of what a "thug" looks like is a short, stout, Italian guy that is a "strong arm" for an organized crime family/gang - probably from the movies and TV shows I watched throughout my life).

Ya'll act like he was calling them the N word and that N'ers should be treated differently by the law. I see nothing in his postings that say that... just kneejerk reactions to his use of trigger words.

Do better.
He is using the T word in excess to make the word meaningless, as he'll use it to describe anyone he wants to disparage. He's a "thug", therefore it wasn't an unnecessary killing.

Also, Derec's new book Thugs and Bitches - The Real Problem in America, is heading to bookshelves this November.

:confused: You're joking, right? Millions of whites commit crimes; how many of them do you discuss? Steve Bannon is committing a crime as we type; what do you think of him?

Your posts in this thread mention at least three other putative criminals. If I were bored enough to Google them, how many of the three would turn out to be Black? Come on, you already know the answer. How many? Hunh?

Trump and one of your fellow-travelers here are turning the white criminal Ashli Babbitt into a martyr; and the hero (black) cop who shot her into a villain. What do you think of that?

Why should Derek, or any other poster, be obligated to be "fair and balanced" with their comments? Whatabout Steve Bannon? YOU write about him all you want, no one is obligated to mention him to meet your standards on journalistic equal time for both sides.

I mean.. who here disagrees that it is a thing worthy of discussion and fixing when a family uses funds awarded to them in relation to a gang shooting, to support gang shootings? Speak up. Who thinks this does not matter.. is just fine and dandy, and should be allowed to continue?

The second Derek uses the word Thug, you all freak the fuck out. "Thug" is a word I am perfectly comfortable using to refer to ANY criminal that would engage in physical violence - the image in my head of what a "thug" looks like is a short, stout, Italian guy that is a "strong arm" for an organized crime family/gang - probably from the movies and TV shows I watched throughout my life).

Ya'll act like he was calling them the N word and that N'ers should be treated differently by the law. I see nothing in his postings that say that... just kneejerk reactions to his use of trigger words.

Do better.

What is the purpose of repeatedly singling out specific news items (anecdotes) in order to make broad claims about race, or gender?

Do any of you who spout this crap think examples of right wing violence or racism are no where to be found?

Just know that consistently throwing up obscure news stories about a black person who committed a crime (or a law that may give a trans person safety) is a dead giveaway. If you go on any of the far right platforms it's their favorite thing to do.

But hey, it's just a news story right?

Tell that to George Floyd.
George Floyd's death was accidental and to a large extent caused by the large amounts of meth and fentanyl in his system.

This has been well rebutted already. Why do you stick to something disproved?

Floyd was killed by an idiot being careless with a bit of field justice.

Ya'll act like he was calling them the N word

He was.

Derec uses Definition #2 all the time. And it's long been established he will fight tooth and nail against calling a white guy a thug even when Definition #1 suits the white guy perfectly.

Tell that to George Floyd.
George Floyd's death was accidental and to a large extent caused by the large amounts of meth and fentanyl in his system.

This has been well rebutted already. Why do you stick to something disproved?

Floyd was killed by an idiot being careless with a bit of field justice.

Wait a minute. The idea that Floyd died from suffocation was asserted by one (1) guy in the courtroom. Sure he was the world's top expert on lungs and death by suffocation, but he's just one (1) guy. Throw in the corrupt racist jury and you're still up to only 13.

That Floyd's death was due to the drugs he took was asserted by FIFTEEN (15) guys in a Reddit chat. One of them had spent 6 months in meth-fentanyl rehab and read Thugs and Bitches cover to cover.

Fifteen to thirteen. Believers in democracy know all they need to know from this. Go back to North Korea, Luxembourg or Sausalito, you elitist scum!

1. Relative Propensity of US parties to complain about election results
2. Ashli Babbit J6 death discussion

Back
Top Bottom