• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Madison Cawthorn

According to the New York Times election tracker, he got 31.9% of the vote, losing to State Senator Chuck Edwards with 33.4%. The rest of the vote was divided up among 6 candidates.

And now he has to get a real job. The GOP is looking to take the House in November, but there is a tiny sliver of happiness in that Cawthorn is gone. And Trump continues to have unpredictable influences in races.

According to the New York Times election tracker, he got 31.9% of the vote, losing to State Senator Chuck Edwards with 33.4%. The rest of the vote was divided up among 6 candidates.
Why isn't he crying election fraud?

He possibly has some gig lined up with some alt-right "think" tank.

Or some right-wing media outlet or some right-wing activist organization.

26 years old and already washed up.

I wonder if the video of him naked humping another guy's face had anything to do with it.

I know I'm a jaded cynical prick, but I can't help but have the feeling that Republicans are going to find someone even more vile than Cawthorn and in a few years time we're going to be nostalgic towards the cunt.

Now he`s gone and we won't have Madison Cawthorn to kick around any more. Next up, Boobert's primary.
YOU won't have Madison to kick around anymore. I live in NC. I'll still have to deal with this fool 🙄
Look on the bright side. At least you don't have to say that you live in the same state as Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Now he`s gone and we won't have Madison Cawthorn to kick around any more. Next up, Boobert's primary.
YOU won't have Madison to kick around anymore. I live in NC. I'll still have to deal with this fool 🙄
Look on the bright side. At least you don't have to say that you live in the same state as Marjorie Taylor Greene.
Every state has their assholes. We had Rick Santorum for a while. Don't recall if he was ever into the whole conspiracy thing, don't think he was. And he is on record doing good work with the disabled and children. So he's a right wing kook with some redeeming qualities. Greene and Cawthorn don't seem to have any.

From Raw Story:
A Federal court has reversed an earlier ruling. Insurrectionists can be barred from holding political office. This clears the way for barring Cawthorn for running for any office and holding that office. Now it's on to finding Cawthorn's past actions are in fact acts of insurrection. Let that clown show begin!

Back
Top Bottom