• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Madison Cawthorn

I see in the news that Cawthorn was probably in violation of financial disclosure laws required for members of Congress. Among the trades he failed to disclose was his pump-and-dump scheme on Let's Go Brandon cryptocurrency (symbol $LGB) which now trades at 1.6 billion shares for a dollar (down from its high!). Cawthorn bought $LGB a few days before some famous Trump-sucker endorsed it, then sold a few days later.

I was astounded to learn Let's Go Brandon cryptocurrency even existed. Do all the QOPAnon leaders have the mentality of sixth-graders?

ETA: I suppose if Cawthorn is prosecuted for these violations, he will adopt the Alec Jones/Tucker Carlson defense: His stint in Congress was obviously just a stand-up sit-down comedy stunt.

I see in the news that Cawthorn was probably in violation of financial disclosure laws required for members of Congress. Among the trades he failed to disclose was his pump-and-dump scheme on Let's Go Brandon cryptocurrency (symbol $LGB) which now trades at 1.6 billion shares for a dollar (down from its high!). Cawthorn bought $LGB a few days before some famous Trump-sucker endorsed it, then sold a few days later.

I was astounded to learn Let's Go Brandon cryptocurrency even existed. Do all the QOPAnon leaders have the mentality of sixth-graders?

ETA: I suppose if Cawthorn is prosecuted for these violations, he will adopt the Alec Jones/Tucker Carlson defense: His stint in Congress was obviously just a stand-up sit-down comedy stunt.
Of course, LGB crypto. Jebus!

Link to the chart. Each unit was never worth much (330 trillion units in trade), but millions was being traded for a bit. Cawthorn bought it right before an announcement for a sponsoring of a car in NASCAR... which never happened (can't imagine why, at its peak, the entire lot was worth $480 million, today it is $175,000). Cawthorn then sold at the peak, like exactly, near double plus whatever fees, and it went from pyramid scheme token to... well pyramid scheme token and deflated in value.

It wasn't until early January that the NASCAR deal fell through.

Of course, LGB crypto. Jebus!

Link to the chart. Each unit was never worth much (330 trillion units in trade), but millions was being traded for a bit. Cawthorn bought it right before an announcement for a sponsoring of a car in NASCAR... which never happened (can't imagine why, at its peak, the entire lot was worth $480 million, today it is $175,000). Cawthorn then sold at the peak, like exactly, near double plus whatever fees, and it went from pyramid scheme token to... well pyramid scheme token and deflated in value.

It wasn't until early January that the NASCAR deal fell through.
We could call them the "let's go Brandon traders (traitors?)"

They can then shit in the pool by referring to themselves as the LGBT the same way folks shit on "liberal" with "classical liberal" and shitting on the OK sign.

That's more than just financial disclosure laws. Does the SEC have authority here?

Back
Top Bottom