• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Major legal misdeeds in the fake elector mess

Loren Pechtel

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
(This link bypasses their meterwall--this is how I found it.)

One attorney defending all of them--and it appears he failed to pass along offers of immunity deals.

Anyone know who was paying the attorney? Is this a case of acting in the interest of the paymaster rather than the client?

There's so little information in your post that I'm not about to click your link.

Give us a hint.
Tom

One incompetent strip mall lawyer representing 10 of 11 fake electors. Who are beginnjng to rat each other out to save their own hides. Making it hard to adequately represent each other. Inside knowledge of who is ratting out who. Plus failed to tell her clients about offers of immunity for some to rat out others. The big issue is finally tracking down who recruited these fools and how. Trump could be in trouble. The DA, Fani Willis wants to remove this lawyer from these cases. To avoid mistrials I would assume.

One incompetent strip mall lawyer representing 10 of 11 fake electors. Who are beginnjng to rat each other out to save their own hides. Making it hard to adequately represent each other. Inside knowledge of who is ratting out who. Plus failed to tell her clients about offers of immunity for some to rat out others. The big issue is finally tracking down who recruited these fools and how. Trump could be in trouble. The DA, Fani Willis wants to remove this lawyer from these cases. To avoid mistrials I would assume.
Failing to pass along the offers of immunity is flirting with disbarrment, no merely being removed from the case.

Failing to pass along the offers of immunity is flirting with disbarrment, no merely being removed from the case.
I wonder if this lawyer is actually being paid by Trump so is actually working for Trump.

I wonder if this lawyer is actually being paid by Trump so is actually working for Trump.
I strongly suspect it's QOP money--amazing how many people risk their careers and even freedom for the QOP.

Back
Top Bottom