• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Man on TV dating show reveals killing first wife, lover

Arctish

Centimillionaire
Basic Beliefs
Agnostic Humanist
62-year-old man looking for a wife on a TV dating show stunned the host and studio audience by revealing that he had murdered his first wife and later killed a lover with an ax during an argument.

Sefer Calinak casually mentioned his complicated history with women while appearing this week on Flash TV's The Luck of The Draw, the Turkish newspaper Hurriyet Daily News tweeted Thursday.

He was quick to add, however, that he is now an "honest person looking for a new wife."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/05/08/turkey-dating-show-murder-wife/8854917/

Nothing says "I care" like an axe.

62-year-old man looking for a wife on a TV dating show stunned the host and studio audience by revealing that he had murdered his first wife and later killed a lover with an ax during an argument.

Sefer Calinak casually mentioned his complicated history with women while appearing this week on Flash TV's The Luck of The Draw, the Turkish newspaper Hurriyet Daily News tweeted Thursday.

He was quick to add, however, that he is now an "honest person looking for a new wife."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/05/08/turkey-dating-show-murder-wife/8854917/

Nothing says "I care" like an axe.

I guess they were splitsville.

Well, how many people are there out there who kill three of their partners? I have to figure that it's a lot less than the number of people who only kill one. Therefore, if you're a woman who's looking for a man and are concerned about the possibility of him killing you, you're far better off with someone who's ready killed two and only has a slight chance of moving into the group of triple murderers than you are with a man who hasn't killed any women and is therefore eligible to move into the much larger group of those who kill their partners once.

It's simple math. This man is the safe choice ... as long as you don't talk back to him or look at him funny or not have dinner ready on time or hog the remote or anything like that.

Well, how many people are there out there who kill three of their partners? I have to figure that it's a lot less than the number of people who only kill one. Therefore, if you're a woman who's looking for a man and are concerned about the possibility of him killing you, you're far better off with someone who's ready killed two and only has a slight chance of moving into the group of triple murderers than you are with a man who hasn't killed any women and is therefore eligible to move into the much larger group of those who kill their partners once.

It's simple math. This man is the safe choice ... as long as you don't talk back to him or look at him funny or not have dinner ready on time or hog the remote or anything like that.

I can't really talk and shouldn't make fun of other regions on this issue. I used to live in Bollingbrook, Illinois, and I still live pretty close to there.

Back
Top Bottom