• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Man Who Talks For Living Says Retired Soldier Hates Country She Served

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
WASHINGTON DC -- A man who makes a living by talking a lot on television and has never served in the military claimed a retired soldier hates America. The retired soldier lost her legs in a place where America was fighting a war that was full heartedly supported by the man who made a living by talking a lot. The helicopter she was co-piloting was struck by a rocket propelled grenade. It is uncertain where the man who makes a living by talking a lot was when the incident occurred, but it was almost certainly not in that place where he advocated fighting a war.

The retired soldier, now a US Senator, had been advocating about opening discussions regarding statues of the nation's founding fathers. Expressing her opinion about having a dialogue led the man who makes a living by talking a lot to suggest she hates the country (she was serving when she lost both of her legs fighting in a war he supported a lot but forgot to volunteer for).

Supporters of the man who talks a lot for a living were not critical of him and agreed that the soldier probably hates America because she believes in discussing things that people disagree with.

Sorry Jimmy. Like the Onion, a lot of this stuff isn't really funny because, well it's real. ;)
What? Should someone throw a pie?

This article is pretty much 100% accurate, it just uses a few metaphors to accentuate the madness.

I seem to be behind on headlines right at the moment.
Is the talk-for-a-living guy a draft dodger? Or should i ask which draft dodger you mean?

Is the talk-for-a-living guy a draft dodger? Or should i ask which draft dodger you mean?

This talk-for-a-living-frozen-food guy accused the veteran of hating America. Partially it seems because she might be a contender for Biden's VP pick? You know, get to smearing her ahead of time.

I think Tucker Carlson is young enough to not have dodged any drafts. But on the other hand, he was pretty pro-Iraq War... and shitting on the reputation of a person that lost two legs (in combat!) while fighting the Iraq War while he was shilling on television for W Admin about how the media was overblowing the bad stuff and not talking enough about painting schools, makes him a Grade "Royal" asshole.

No, Tucker never served. He had a very privileged upbringing.

Back
Top Bottom