• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Marijuana Beer

Jobar

Zen Hedonist
Basic Beliefs
atheist/pantheist
https://www.lagunitas.com/hifihops

According to this story it's not actually a beer, but a hops- and THC-infused 'sparkling water'. No alcohol.

I wonder how they manage to get the THC to mix with water? It's an oil, so I suppose they have to break it up into tiny enough particles so it's suspended in the water, rather than dissolved. Probably it would be easier to make if it did have a small amount of alcohol.

Back in my younger days, I would have thought this stuff- if it had alcohol in it- was the greatest invention since distillation. Maybe since agriculture! :D

I suppose if it had beer in it they'd outlaw it. 12 ounces can only hold so much fun, legally speaking.

Interesting coming from Lagunitas, one of the few American craft breweries I recognize (and whose beer I also decidedly like).

I wonder if it actually offers a legitimate high or what.

Interesting coming from Lagunitas, one of the few American craft breweries I recognize (and whose beer I also decidedly like).

I wonder if it actually offers a legitimate high or what.

What if it offers an illegitimate high?

THC and alcohol or give me a non alcoholic recipe I can use with Grainfather equipment.

Back
Top Bottom