• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Mars (close up)

Grendel

Basic Beliefs
Science
I don't know how many years since I last was online here. Shortly after the Secular Cafe closed it's doors. So Hi everyone :)

In any case 8 years ago I made this video which was immediately blocked. A copyright infringement regarding the sound track. I didn't hold the copyright. It sat on youtube for all this time, silent, un-viewed. Recently the copyright infringement was released, dunno why.

All the images are still images though I've animated them. Mars is a planet, 4th rock out from the Sun. The spacecraft in the video is the Rosetta craft which never actually went to Mars. Rosetta is used in the video as a prop only. Rosetta was a space probe built by the European Space Agency launched on 2 March 2004. Rosetta performed a detailed study of comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko.

Soundtrack by Ayreon. (The new Migrator, My house on Mars)

You've gone farther than I've ever did with music. I've never put any music on any of my YouTube videos -- I'm lpetrich there also. Here is most of what I have produced:

I narrated one of the element-discovery ones, but I'm rather embarrassed by it.

Back
Top Bottom