• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Meanwhile, in the cavern in Trump's Skull...

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
...he had the idea that this was a relevant thing to say.

Trump Tweet said:
The media has not reported that the National Debt in my first month went down by $12 billion vs a $200 billion increase in Obama first mo.

Umm... this is the idiot America seems to have elected. Anyone explain to Trump about that recession thing... or how the current budget was actually put into place (stopgap... again!!!) by Congress under Obama?

Trump Tweet said:
The media has not reported that the National Debt in my first month went down by $12 billion vs a $200 billion increase in Obama first mo.

Umm... this is the idiot America seems to have elected. Anyone explain to Trump about that recession thing... or how the current budget was actually put into place (stopgap... again!!!) by Congress under Obama?

Fucking dickhead tries to take credit for the sun coming up, while insisting that someone else laid the turds he forgot to flush.

Trump Tweet said:

America? I thought you were insisting it was Russia :)

That is a funny interpretation of the monthly gyrations from the Treasury Dept. I'm sure he'll report the big upswings in debt as they happen on some months....NOT.

Well we are finally getting to the curtains opening for the main event tent, and can pass past the outside distractions that have been keeping us entertained.

Lets see $54 billion for the DoD; and it can magically come out of the EPA and State Dept budget (Yeah, diplomats don't need security, and I'm sure we don't need the thouasand spies hidden within compounds).
The VA is supposed to get a big increase
The INS/Wall needs buckets of money
Massive tax cuts for corporations
Massive tax cuts for the rich
Massive tax cuts for the middle class
No cuts in SS or Medicare
Then there is the magic brownies for Infrastructure

I see this adding up to a shitload of red. Oh and a debt ceiling debate wall of March 15th...as this silly ceiling becomes alive again much like Frankenstein.

America? I thought you were insisting it was Russia :)
Don't accept comedy from strangers.

Trump Tweet said:

Whether Trump is an idiot or a demagogue is not relevant - his base has the eagerness and ignorance to lap these type of statements up.

That is a funny interpretation of the monthly gyrations from the Treasury Dept. I'm sure he'll report the big upswings in debt as they happen on some months....NOT.

Well we are finally getting to the curtains opening for the main event tent, and can pass past the outside distractions that have been keeping us entertained.

Lets see $54 billion for the DoD; and it can magically come out of the EPA and State Dept budget (Yeah, diplomats don't need security, and I'm sure we don't need the thouasand spies hidden within compounds).

I see this adding up to a shitload of red. Oh and a debt ceiling debate wall of March 15th...as this silly ceiling becomes alive again much like Frankenstein.
It would be funny if this was on the silver screen.

- - - Updated - - -

Whether Trump is an idiot or a demagogue is not relevant - his base has the eagerness and ignorance to lap these type of statements up.
Which transitions this from comedy to tragedy.

Jimmy, let me know if this should be a separate skull-budget thread ;)

So the Repugs are 'concerned' that Don the Con might not be in touch with reality, and may be concerned that FFvC might not come out swinging in support of ChumpCare? So strange...
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/27/politics/gop-dismantling-obamacare/index.html
The House GOP leadership team is growing increasingly concerned by the President's unwillingness to embrace -- or many believe, fully understand -- the congressional approach to health care. House leaders believe if Trump doesn't better articulate his support for their plan, "it is in trouble," another GOP Hill aide said.
And selling the proposal will be a tough task, especially if people stand to lose coverage.

Then they are going to squeeze how much out of the $8-9 billion EPA budget? And oh that dastardly ~$48 billion foreign aid shit that helps lazy people. BTW, the link within the below quote is a good PDF 38 page write up of 'foreign aid'. So these other countries that we 'aid' are going to kiss Cheato's ass just as much as always as we strip away the funny money? Never mind that 1/3 of the aid is for military and security issues. Top recipients get roughly $13-14 billion of it are: Afghanistan; Israel; Iraq; Egypt; Jordan; Pakistan. So Afghanistan will spin further out of control and Pakistan will be less helpful. Of course no cuts for Israel. And I'm sure Iraq, Jordan, and Egypt will not change their attitudes at all...ROTFLMAO. Never mind the other sums handed out to help in the drug wars in various places like Columbia, Peru, Afghanistan...Yeah cheaper drugs...maybe that is what FFvC meant by cheaper?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/27/politics/trump-budget-proposal/index.html
Few details were provided on how the cuts will be made, but a Trump administration official told CNN that all $54 billion will be cut in fiscal year 2018. Multiple officials have also made clear over the last 48 hours that the Environmental Protection Agency and foreign aid will be cut significantly under the new plan.

The budget, one OMB official said, expects "the rest of the world to step up in some of the programs this country has been so generous in funding" over the years.

Foreign aid makes up roughly 1% of the federal budget and includes a host of programs meant to help implement national security policy.

Tomorrow's Congressional soliloquy from the Mad Hatter should be fun...

" if Trump doesn't better articulate his support for their plan, "it is in trouble," "

I can't believe Cheato has to spell it out more clearly. He has already said "You're going to have plans that are so good, because we're going to have so much competition in the insurance industry."
You mean that's not clear enough? Should he have added "We have the best health plan. It's the best plan. You won't believe how great it is, trust me. It is the best plan, it will give you the best health and it will cost less, bigly!" ?

If that doesn't say it all, they they need to teach Cheato some new words. Hopefully some amazing, tremendous words.

" if Trump doesn't better articulate his support for their plan, "it is in trouble," "

I can't believe Cheato has to spell it out more clearly. He has already said "You're going to have plans that are so good, because we're going to have so much competition in the insurance industry."
You mean that's not clear enough? Should he have added "We have the best health plan. It's the best plan. You won't believe how great it is, trust me. It is the best plan, it will give you the best health and it will cost less, bigly!" ?

If that doesn't say it all, they they need to teach Cheato some new words. Hopefully some amazing, tremendously YUGE words.
FIFY ;)

I think it's really surprising that a Trump cabinet made up of a bunch of generals ending up adding $50 billion to the military budget. I did not see that one coming.

Back
Top Bottom