• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Meanwhile, open discrimination displayed once again in Missouri

Ruth Harris

Token Christian,retired bad-ass level tech support
Basic Beliefs
Christian
I swear that Missouri is trying its best to out-Florida Florida...

Out of the closet: An article from Missourinet news. One particular quote from this article shows the whole problem:

Timothy Faber, the chair of the Missouri Commission on Human Rights, said he opposes the bill because it would lead to an increase in lawsuits.

“The caseload of the Missouri Commission on Human Rights would increase exponentially,” Faber said. “This will create an even greater backlog of cases for the MCHR staff than what they already have and more expense for the citizens of Missouri to defend a case that will ultimately be lost.”

Faber is also a lobbyist for the Missouri Baptist Convention.

I know Tim Faber. He and I have had several disagreements over the years. He is as fundamentalist as you can get; a proud graduate of Liberty University. And that shows you how corrupt our governor's office is, since he appointed Tim to this position knowing his stances.

This is the reply tweet I posted to the Missourinet twitter post on this:

Those of us who live in Missouri and actually believe in human rights feel as though we are beating our heads against the wall continually. I am very stubborn when it comes to defending those who are under attack, but the more of this I see the more disheartened I become.

Ruth

I swear that Missouri is trying its best to out-Florida Florida...

Out of the closet: An article from Missourinet news. One particular quote from this article shows the whole problem:

Timothy Faber, the chair of the Missouri Commission on Human Rights, said he opposes the bill because it would lead to an increase in lawsuits.

“The caseload of the Missouri Commission on Human Rights would increase exponentially,” Faber said. “This will create an even greater backlog of cases for the MCHR staff than what they already have and more expense for the citizens of Missouri to defend a case that will ultimately be lost.”

Faber is also a lobbyist for the Missouri Baptist Convention.

I know Tim Faber. He and I have had several disagreements over the years. He is as fundamentalist as you can get; a proud graduate of Liberty University. And that shows you how corrupt our governor's office is, since he appointed Tim to this position knowing his stances.

This is the reply tweet I posted to the Missourinet twitter post on this:

Those of us who live in Missouri and actually believe in human rights feel as though we are beating our heads against the wall continually. I am very stubborn when it comes to defending those who are under attack, but the more of this I see the more disheartened I become.

Ruth

Pity be upon you in your misery Missouri.

Seriously glad I don't live there anymore.

Isaiah 1
16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;
17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

Matthew 6
24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Google kjv, oppression, wealth et al

The Bible repeatedly condemns oppression, and condemns wealth. If these bastards want oppression to continue because they don't want to spend money to fight oppression, they are not Christians.

Matthew 7

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Back
Top Bottom