• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Michelle Bachmann Loses it

And how about the spellin' police? (It's actually a one-l Michele.) But please do not doubt our girl. I hear she rocks out the floor-length prairie woman flannel nightgown. It's taupe. That's the look among born-again Manson-eyed Republican womenfolk.

:eek: link

article said:
In a video disputing the election results that will propel Democrat Joe Biden into the office of President come January, the Tea Party co-founder ranted against the victory and exhorted God to grab an “iron rod” and “smash the clay jar of deceit in America.”
Shouldn't the Secret Service consider that a threat on the life of President Trump?

The Secret Service searched but could not find any evidence for any god, thus no evidence for any credible threat.

:eek: link

article said:
In a video disputing the election results that will propel Democrat Joe Biden into the office of President come January, the Tea Party co-founder ranted against the victory and exhorted God to grab an “iron rod” and “smash the clay jar of deceit in America.”
Shouldn't the Secret Service consider that a threat on the life of President Trump?

The Secret Service searched but could not find any evidence for any god, thus no evidence for any credible threat.

The Secret Service doesn't have access to space, how would they know?

I'm thinking of the proposed Thor weapons system--precision kinetic orbital bombardment, aka rod-from-god.

The Secret Service doesn't have access to space, how would they know?

I'm thinking of the proposed Thor weapons system--precision kinetic orbital bombardment, aka rod-from-god.

See I always felt that an absence of god doesn't absolve the imprecatory prayer of dangerousness.

Because the fact is, public prayers like this serve two roles in dialogue: to threaten the target, and to embolden those who would act as "the Hand of God".

Not to mention that John had a few choice words to write about those who prayed in public...

Back
Top Bottom